It's Never too Late for a Blowjob

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Last night when I went to bed, I was fairly tired but ended up having a discussion wiht my husband instead of going right to sleep. He's been working such long days lately, it seems the only time we are face to face is when we are in bed. so it was worth missing some zzz's to catch up with him.

As we talked, I realized I was moderately horny and told my him as much. Since I have my period and we rarely have sex during that time, after telling my husband about my condition, we just kept chatting about other things instead of getting busy.

For some reason, my virtual boyfriend popped into my head and as my husband talked, I was only half listening because in my mind, I was getting banged most heartily by both of them.

I was debating about telling my husband about the fantasy that was playing out in my head when he said, "So how is R's (the initial of my vbf) grandchild doing?"

I told him the latest news and then said, "It's funny you were thinking about him and his grandchild's well being because just now 'cause I was thinking about him as well, but in a much more carnal way. I was thinking about how splendid it would be for us to meet him and have a three-way."

We've discussed the possibility before, but this time it went beyond the, "wouldn't it be fun?" phase and into the "when, where, how?" phase. As we spoke, my lust level shot up and my clit started to throb.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost midnight. I said to my husband, "I want to suck your cock now, is it too late for that?"

He said, "It's never too late for a blowjob," and got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

While he was freshening up, I got a small clit vibe out and took off all my clothes except my panties, then started to vibe my clit under them. In my mind, I was on a bed laying on my back. My head was hanging over the edge of the bed and my husband was face fucking me while my lover put my legs on his shoulders and fucked me hard core.

By the time my husband came into the bedroom I was on the verge of coming. I positioned myself on my back on the edge of the bed and motioned him to come to me. He approached me and I put my head over the edge of the bed and drew his hips into my face as I swallowed his cock.

It started out with me being in control but soon he was so hot he started to thrust his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth until I was gagging. I placed a hand around the base of his shaft near his balls to keep him from going so deep as I used the vibe on my clit until I was on the verge of orgasm.

I pulled my mouth away for a moment and said, "Talk to me." My husband started to talk about how much he'd love to see my pussy getting pounded by a big, thick cock as I deep throated him. That was all I needed to hear and I took my hand off his cock and sucked it down like a crazed beast.

I was so into him that I wasn't able to focus on my own orgasm, but that was fine. I was on a mission to make him come. I changed position so I was on my side as he stood near the bed. He started to pinch my nipples but I pushed his hand away, wanting no distractions.

After a few minutes I felt him thicken in my mouth and he told me he was going to come. I usually swallow, but I wanted to see his cum, so I pulled my mouth away and used my hand to finish him. He spurted a few thick ropes of cum, then grunted as the last of his load hit the towel I'd pulled out from the bed table to catch it in.

He wobbled into the bathroom to clean up and whiz. I flipped over onto my back again and used the vibrator in earnest. I kept playing the three-some scene over and over in my head until I was writhing on the sheets and biting my lip to keep from screaming out loud and awakening our son.

When hubby got back to bed I was just laying there panting, coming down from an incredible orgasmic high. He kissed me good night and promptly fell asleep.

This morning, as he was saying his good-byes he said, "That was a silly question you asked last night. It is NEVER too late for a blowjob."

The man has a point. :)

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

What a lucky boy.

That got me thinking of the thread about what would you do if you could switch gender for a while... I would give my man a blowjob every day, knowing he would be dying to return the oral favor.

I need to work that into my wife's and my next sex discussion.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, but I think I'm pretty lucky as well. I'm married to a man that understands and accepts my relationship with another man and isn't threatened by it.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah, I personally probably wouldn't warm up to that idea too well.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

UPDATE:

Hubby came home from work a little early and was there when I brought my son home from his music lesson. I was happy to see he'd unloaded our freshly fixed snowblower all by himself. I got an instant clitty boner knowing I wouldn't have to do any heavy lifting tonight.

I get to the top of the stairs and walk into the kitchen. Hubby is at the sink doing the dishes like a good little house bitch. *snicker*

I walk up behind him and grind my pussy into his ass and wrap my horse wranglin' arms around him and pull myself into him.

He turns his head to accept a kiss and then says, "You really did a number on my dick last night. I have a good sized blood blister on the head of it."

:eek

He said he was a bit nervous about it and might talk to his doctor about it during his appointment tomorrow.

GUFFAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I got da shit. *looks smug*

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sounds like you got a horse wranglin' mouth. You sucked the blood right out of his poor dick.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Can't you just see my old man going to the doctor's office, sitting on the table and saying to the doctor.

"While I'm here, can you please look at this for me?" He then gingerly pulls his abused pecker out for the doc to have a look-see.

Can you imagine what his face looked like as he was telling the doctor how he got his affliction?

Bwaahaha! I kill me sometimes.

8. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

lol @ the thought of your husband explaining where the blood blister came from.

Hot story, gave me wood ;)

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

*crosses legs*

The idea of late night attention is warming, the thought of blisters on my equipment is the stuff nightmares are made of. I'm so unsettled!

10. igor

Gold Member

Exactly!!

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ninja, it looks like you are the only real man around here. You can appreciate my skills to blister a weiner, while those wussies Heely and Igor can only think about the boner boo-boo.

Kisses to you, my pet. [​IMG]

Oh, btw, hubby came home yesterday and said the nickel-sized blood blister he had on his little feller is all but gone now. He said it didn't hurt when I gave it to him and in fact, it never hurt at all.

12. igor

Gold Member

Hey Heely - we gonna take that - being called wussies?

13. Northside

Gold Member

You can hickey up my dong anytime CL, I ain't skeered, unless you're wearing spurs.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ah, another brave man steps forward. I promise not to spur ya, Northside, but I'm not making any guarantees that I won't whip ya just a bit. I gotta make sure you can keep up, ya know?

15. Northside

Gold Member

I can keep it up! Oh sorry, you said keep up.

16. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm firing up 'We're Not Gonna Take It' as I type this. 'Eye of the Tiger' is next on my playlist. I gotta get psyched up if we're gonna take on CL. :D

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

Do what ya gotta do but it will all be in vain. If you can't handle my ability to hickey up a woodrow, I seriously doubt you could handle anything else I have to dish out. :p