[Ask a Girl] It's How You Use It That Counts

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by louie_d, Sep 14, 2012.

1. louie_d

louie_d New Member

Girls, what are some of your favorite ways to have a guy use it?

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Use what? A spanner? A fork?

Oh! You mean a penis, don't you?

Using it for fucking is a start....

3. Andrea

Andrea New Member

*WET MYSELF"...Ahem I was rather confuzzled too.. lol

4. louie_d

louie_d New Member

You didn't understand what I mean, and say it was vague but then you use a word like "confuzzled"? What does that even mean.. Confused? WTF?

Yes, a dick... If it is how it is used that counts, then what are some women's favorite way to have it used.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

Why am I hearing the soundtrack to " color of money" ?......I think it was Clapton ....

6. mrcock

Gold Member

seems to me like you need help

this thread is a clone of your last thread

:lol

7. louie_d

louie_d New Member

This thread is not a clone, it is a result. Some people said it was how you use it. So I am inquiring on the results of the first question.

And if I got actual answers I wouldn't have too keep asking.. So, no, I do not need help, I need answers.

If you ask a question and get half of an answer do you not ask again? Or ask someone else? Sounds like you need help not ever knowing what is going on because you don't seek out answers too your questions..

clones are exact copies, not a new version based on older versions. If you needed to know the definition all you had to do was ask. But based on some of these peoples' responses I can not guarantee you would have gotten an answer. Why are these forums here if we aren't supposed to use them to ask questions and get answers?

I asked a question, and based on a feew answers I am curious where they lead. If it is how you use it.. Then what are some preferences women have.. Why are we talking about unrelated things... All I did was ask a question and eery single response it just an attack.

There are a lot of contradictions out there and I am just curious where a few lines are..

#7 louie_d, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  8. mrcock

Gold Member

don't you agree that if it's how you use it, then the same how you use it can be applied to big dicks too? or should they not to, so the regular dicks would be competable too, do you? you have the right to ask whatever you want, that's a fact. but can't you see that everyone who ask girls about big dicks is just raping them to get the answer they want?

I trip

9. louie_d

louie_d New Member

I'm not looking for any specific answers. I've seen a lot of contradictions and I am just trying to make a few comparisons. I would assume that a bigger dick could accomplish a couple extra positions a smaller one couldn't.. But that isn't what I'm asking here. I asking what women mean when the say it's how you use it. How many different ways is there to possibly use it? I'm asking what are some preferences on the way it is used...

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

So you're asking women how do they like to be fucked....right? I guess?

11. louie_d

louie_d New Member

No, you're over simplifying it. If women prefer a guy who knows how to use it over a guy who has a big dick who doesn't know how too use it.. What is it specifically the guy who knows how to use it do? It can't be as simple as going in and out.

What are some of the numerous ways a man can apparently use his dick that women like? Asking how they like to be fucked is too broad. Im asking what specifically do women like men to do with their dicks.

If women prefer a guy who knows how to use it that implies there are multiple ways too use it. What are some favorites women prefer?

#11 louie_d, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  12. mrcock

Gold Member

I read what you write and I see it like this/

I'm not looking for any specific answers. I've seen a lot of contradictions and I am just trying to rise my self esteem. I would assume that a bigger dick could accomplish a couple extra orgasms a smaller one couldn't.. But that isn't what I'm asking here. I asking what women mean when the say it's how you use it. How many different ways is there to possibly use it? I'm asking what are some preferences on the way it is used.../

to me it is obvious

13. louie_d

louie_d New Member

But I didn't write some of those words. So no, that isn't what I'm asking. I'm not concerned about my self esteem. You are the one who keeps bringing up self esteem.. So obviously you have self esteem on the brain.

Women say it is how you use it don't they? Doesn't this imply there are multiple ways too use it? What are some of those ways. I never see this question asked, but you would assume some one would based on the number of women talking about how its how you use it.

If it isn't singled down to in and out what else do women prefer added on to that.

14. mrcock

Gold Member

seriously, if you don't see those words in your posts, you just didn't found out them yet

15. louie_d

louie_d New Member

What does asking about multiple ways to use your dick have too do with self esteem?

Please don't tell me you relate your self esteem to your penis. That's pathetic.

16. mrcock

Gold Member

tell me what multiple ways are you talking about?

I know just three ways

17. louie_d

louie_d New Member

I asking what multiple ways there are.. THat is the whole point of this topic..

18. mrcock

Gold Member

who told you there are multiple ways? you are telling absurd now. if all this thread comes out of BitchN comment about size doesn't matter from your first thread, it matters. BitchN is just being a lovely person. I am sure she meant, that everyone should just try harder. If not, she'd tell herself that I am mistaken. everyone who used a dick atleast once knows there is no other way. it seems to me that I am speaking to a 17 year old really

19. 12barblues

Gold Member

I can tell you, my gf prefers to be fucked hard and rough, however, when it's time for me to make her cum...I change my position slightly, sliding my body a little more forward, so that my cock will be puting a little more pressure on her clit as I'm sliding in and out of her. I will also slow my tempo down just a little but trust with slightly more pressure...kind of " slow but hard" ....all the while paying attention to her responses, her breathing especially...and adjust what I'm doing accordingly....some days she may like it a little faster, some days a little slower..some times a slightly different angle..some times you may just have to stop and use your tongue and fingers. So I think when a women talks about " knowing how to use it" she means knows how to please her on any given day, and each day may be different. So you just have to try and read her.

20. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

It seems yet again that men are more worried about their dick and what to do with it than we women do.

I'm just here because I like the click-clack of my keyboard when I post. :)