Its getting worse?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by anonomous_2007, Aug 14, 2007.

1. anonomous_2007

anonomous_2007 New Member

Hmm I dont know if it is.

Sometimes im scared of having sex, as stupid as it sounds - I dont know why. Anyway, this is my second time having sex with a girl after 3 years. And its my second girlfriend ive had in 4 years.

Now, she's great and I love her, and she does me.

Basically to cut the long story short, I cannot seem to go with the "full session" but only for a few minutes doggying because:

1) I cum too quick, and yes I did empty the tank 2 hours before (after learning from last time)
    2) My balls hurt a bit LOL
    3) I get tired pretty quick (granted im not that physically fit like most of you probably)

any advice? Yes, I do use protection and im happy to do so and want to

How can we go the full session? Whats the best thing to do? I'm not the best and shes only slept with 2 other people in her life (And thats a good thing obviously).

Dunno, im worried about a few things and want to make the sexual relationship work. She knows im not after the one thing. She does however suck me off everytime she sees me! Surely that means something? lol :)

2. RustyShackelfor

RustyShackelfor New Member

Hmmm, im overweight too but i dont get tired nor cum quickly such as your describing. Then again i do kegels and i do have a pretty high stamina, i try to work out my stamina in alot of different areas. I say if your having problems lasting long when your little guy is in the fox hole, i recommend lots of foreplay before hand. Have you ever given her an orgasm before? Do you know what she likes? Try starting off with a nice very sensual massage, use lots of oils scented candles, remember women are visual and sensual creatures as to us just visual men. Give her a orgasm or two with your hands, mouth, or maybe her favorite toy and then who cares how long you last in there.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'd suggest ditching "doggy", since it obviously does you in. At least, until WAAAAY later.

Spend time on her. Learn lovemaking techniques that cause you to be the 'controller'. Take charge, in a romantic, sensual way. By doing this, you cause your lover to enter into an incredibly erotic zone, and YOU can decide when the new positions take place (meaning, those ones that tend to make you shoot off). Definitely, save "doggy" for last!

4. anonomous_2007

I spoke to her more today about us having sex/making love. She said she didnt know what I want and wants to make me happy, and I said im the same with her. She doesnt see me as the typical person who is in it for one thing (and believe me, im not like that) and thinks of me differently in a "clean" way rather than the typical "dirty way". I guess thats one big factor.

Kind of opened up more and more and started talking about what she wants to do with me and what I wanna do with her. She seems to like the idea, which is good of course!

I dunno, sometimes I just cant believe im having sex (in a good way!). But the thing is, if I cum pretty quick when doggying, I want to continue but dont feel like it.

Just dont know what to do. She says she enjoys it (which I doubt as I only last a few minutes and thats just doggying alone and nothing else...and we never do anything else LOL).

5. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

As Rose (in all her great wisdom - should listen to her, she knows what she's talking about) suggested it sounds like you guys need to slow things down a bit and instead of rushing straight into doggie, spend a lot of time pleasuring her all over, from head to toe. Her whole body's there to be enjoyed, for both of you. Maybe in the process you'll get her off a couple of times (or more) by which time she'll be thoroughly enjoying it. It is well worth pleasuring her, cos it will get reciprocated.

6. anonomous_2007

i agree, i know Rose - i love her to bits (used to be another member on this forum)

The thing is, I cum too quick. Whats the best way of keeping it or slowing it down?

7. anonomous_2007

well we had another session, ish lol and always, i came too quick. She wanted it more this time, which I guess is good.

it wasnt doggy, took your suggestion and she kind of wanted something else too.

i was on top of her, kissing her, cuddling her - was nice. but kind of became tired after a few minutes - again!

I dont know what it is, i really dont know why i get tired soo quick and ejaculate quick too. I wanna do more but cannot after I let it out....

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

Ryan posted a very informative article about PE in the World Sex News forum the other day: http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=MensHealth&channel=sex.relationships&category=better.sex&conitem=294a99edbbbd201099edbbbd2010cfe793cd____

I would also advise talking to your doctor about your lack of energy. It's possible that you have a health condition contributing to your troubles. Aside from that, intercourse is not the end-all-be-all of sex...foreplay and oral sex are extremely important to women, so make sure you're devoting plenty of time to them. Give her an orgasm before intercourse and you won't have to worry about cumming too quickly. Something else you could do is use a clit vibrator while in the doggy position.

9. anonomous_2007

Thanks.
    I totally understand that sex is not the be it all thing, believe me.

maybe youd like to inspect my cock? ;)