its been a while

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by Tech, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tech

Tech Member

indeed. not having the best of times, AGAIN, in my life. summer is here, everyone is with someone and im alone!

so, thought why not - at least let me get some cam action. So any women interested in some viewings.... ?? :) I'd do anything you like, really :)

hey - better than nothing right? Help one out here...its been ages! you can imagine the frustration....

2. Tech

Tech Member

as per usual no one cares. :(

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hey, not only is there no self-pity allowed here, it's highly un-sexy. No woman is ever going to shag you if you go around feeling sorry for yourself all the time.

4. Tech

Tech Member

well sorry but someone has to feel sorry for themselves. do you really think its my fault? seriously? everything is my fault huh...thanks for the encouragement and support....

I dunno why I bother. its things like that which put the sex drive to a bare minimum or non existant..without even trying to understand someone else but be judgemental straight up

maybe you have sex 24/7, but remember not everyone does......so before you start judging again, as people do, stop and try to put yourself in my shoes first

I give up. I really do. too much to ask for.... fine. well done.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well, of course I think it's your fault. Who else's fault would it be? It's your life. You obviously haven't learned to accept responsibility for your own life and your own happiness. It's always someone else, isn't it? Someone else is making you miserable. The fact is that you want to be miserable. No one can make you miserable unless you let them. No one's responsible for your misery except you.

The problem is that you feel sorry for yourself because you are convinced you are a "total reject from society" (your words). Pardon me, but what the hell are you talking about? Do you feel that way because you are "colored" (your words)? What I said before was meant facetiously, but I can see you have absolutely no sense of humor. That is another extreme turn off.

What you seem to want is a pity party. You want us to say, "oh poor you." You want a woman to feel sorry for you and agree to cyber/cam with you out of pity. That is completely pathetic.

You post threads asking for our advice and when you don't like the advice you're given, you reject us. Just what the hell do you want us to say?

Your self-loathing is a self-fulling prophecy. You think you're worthless and everyone hates you. Then you reject everyone's honest efforts to help you. If you want my advice I think you should be in therapy for depression and low-self esteem, rather than trying to get women to give you some pity cyber-sex and cam action.

6. LimeLight

LimeLight New Member

Dude, Puss in Boots is right. You need to get pissed at yourself and get the right attitude. Think about it. If a girl came to you with that attitude would it turn you on or off? Desperation is not sexy to anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.