It's been a while ....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Scruples, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Scruples

Scruples New Member

Hi everybody,

Sorry I haven't been around lately, too much travel. Hope you're all having a good start to 2008 !!!

So to redeem myself, here is a little joke for you (perhaps directed to a certain "Cowboy"):

An old cowboy sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee.
    As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy"

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV , I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women."

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."

See y'a soon :D

2. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

LOL I like that. Thanks for sharing. My husband has referred to himself as a lesbian several times.

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Good joke. I'm stealing it. Not asking, just taking! :lol

Welcome back.