Its been a while and nothings is better...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by misspsiphi, Jun 20, 2011.

1. misspsiphi

misspsiphi New Member

So, I know it's been a while. Nothing has gotten better since I was last on. My husband is no longer working or in school. He sits at home works on music and ignores me. Sex is still no existent.. I have just decided to deal with it. That really hurts but it is the only thing I can do. I was sick and tired of being a broken record. I tell myself affirmations every morning to help my self esteem. I know I'm beautiful and intelligent. Even though I am working on my masters degree in psychology I still struggle with self worth and my own demons. Even the best psychologist fall victim to psychological problems (You can't read the label from inside the box). I need to continue to talk in this forum. Many of you have been a shoulder for me, and I thank you so much for that. I will attempt to keep you posted working around School, being a mommy, and trying to be a wife.

Loves to you all
    ~MissPsiPhi

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

If I may suggest, go to the website of "the welcomed consensus" or the "clit board" and nose around a little. This is an intelligent group of people, mostly women, who have elevated the female orgasm to an art form, and masturbation is a key element. You may find ways to pleasure yourself that rival having a partner, and it might relieve some of the tension you're experiencing. Also, studying what they have to offer may help you and hubby re-connect.

#2 pbs, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Sorry to read that MissPsiPhi, i will abstain from advice to avoid saying something too drastic, I believe some will do it anyway.
    I will just offer you to keep your hopes about, see if discussion will bring results although you must have tried already :(
    You are right about looks, I find you attractive, I would enjoy seeing someone like you when I open my eyes in the morning, and all
    that it means to be with someone.
    I agree it's hard to see the problem from too close, someone else with an objective view is best if you have such a person. My wishes for the best.