It....tickles?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Deftones, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Deftones

Deftones New Member

I've been trying to get my girlfriend to orgasm for the longest time. I've tried oral, but she seems to enjoy fingering more. The problem is that everytime I touch her clitoris, she squirms and pulls my hand off and says it tickles. I've tried being rough and backing off a little, but she just doesn't enjoy it. I don't think we'll ever get there without the stimulation. Any ideas?
  2. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

How old are you two? The way you describe her response, and your reaction coupled with the immediate solicitation of online advise strikes me as early to mid teens.

Am I wrong?

~Steve

3. FlirtyChick

FlirtyChick Gold Member

I agree with Steve.
  4. Deftones

Deftones New Member

Haha. Mid-twenties actually, but thanks for the laugh.
  5. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Does she masturbate? There really isn't anyone better at getting a woman off than the woman herself. If she does, then ask her to talk to you about it. Communication is always #1. Does she use toys? Does she stimulate herself internally? Clitorally? Maybe she's just self-conscious about letting someone else touch the most sensitive part of her entire body.

~Steve
  6. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

" Maybe she's just self-conscious about letting someone else touch the most sensitive part of her entire body."

Steve, I'd bet money that you nailed it here......again..lol. But I sure would be interested in hearing how this works out....."it tickles"...hmmmm.
  7. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

Just adding my experience,
    It does sometimes tickle when my fiancee rubs my clit or goes down on me. I haven't the slightest idea WHY it tickles sometimes but not others. Normally I just have to do mind over matter and take it. It turns into a much better feeling if I just let it go.