It Takes too long

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by BuddyLov, Jun 28, 2010.

1. BuddyLov

BuddyLov New Member

I cant cum like I use to. I dont feel it as I did. It takes me so long to cum I get sore first. What can I do to help make it feel better?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Re: It Takes to long

I honestly don't know how to answer this. Sometimes it's that way with my fiancee. I normally try to get him really worked up first. Generally even w/o touching him I can get him to that point where he wants to explode, so it takes him very little time to actually cum once we do touch/make love.

How old are you if you dont mind me asking?

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Yeah, I was gonna' ask the age too.....
    There's any number of things that could have a bearing on this.....

Welcome to SF BuddyLov....:welcome

And after seeing your pics.....I can understand why:brow

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

*Blushes* You guys <3

5. igor

Gold Member

I'd also ask how old you are, are you on any medications, and how often do you have sex?

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

or alcohol? That can really prolong it too. If you will answer the above questions, maybe we can start to put together a better answer. Are you talking about during intercourse with a partner, or masturbation or both? Masturbation can dull the senses and cause the real thing to last longer. Partly because the fist has a much tighter grip than a nice warm wet vagina.

EDIT: Okay, one question answered. You say in your profile that you love to masturbate. That's the first thing I would recommend changing to see if it helps.

7. BuddyLov

BuddyLov New Member

I am 45. I last almost 8 hours. Some times I well start masterbating at around 8 pm and it takes me untill 2 am to cum. I get harder right before I cum.

8. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Jeeesus.....buddy.....to my knowledge, most guys have no trouble coming within about 5 mins of starting to masturbate:eek
    8 hours man!!.....I'd be wearing off skin going that long.....:ugh
    Does it take the same amount of time with a partner?
    You say that *it gets harder before I cum*....does that mean you don't really get an erection for several hours before?
    If the answer is yes to the above questions mate.....I'd say there's a gotta'be some sort of underlying medical problem here.....have you talked to your doctor about this?

9. technololy

technololy New Member

same problem here but i go for three hours,more or less...its kinda frustrating

10. rbenoit

rbenoit New Member

i just cant cum when im having sex it sucks it would normally take forever if i was able too

11. gooolist

gooolist New Member

Ironically a lot of guys would want to delay their ejaculation times. I am one of them. I would love to last longer than 5 minutes while having sex. I have seen people doing lots of exercising and stuff to help them go beyond 20 minutes. Lasting an hour would be a dream come true.

[​IMG]

BuddyLov do you keep pleasuring yourself for 8 hours with hand etc. without stopping???

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

An hour would bore a lot of women to death. They would have to resort to the old faithful fake O just to get you to stop. 20 minutes is closer to ideal, I think.

That was what I wondered too.

Welcome to SF, Gooolist. Don't forget to fill out a profile and introduce yourself to everybody. You can check out the links in my sig.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

It's not boredom that would be the issue, it would be pain. Women just can't stay wet for that length of time and being fucked dry is a nightmare.

14. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Stop masturbating so much, go a week without doing and try. Overuse and age can numb you to it.