it takes long time for me to cum

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by betyoucantwait, Nov 4, 2010.

1. betyoucantwait

betyoucantwait New Member

it seems to take me a long time to cum and a lot of the time i don't cum. i have only had one sexual partner and even with forplay most of the time she would finish and then want to stop or i would get too tired to carry on and when i try by myself it can take 30 minutes or longer. so does anyone know whats wrong and how to fix it?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

If you masturbate every day, back off of that. Also on that subject, Loosen up the grip because no vagina is going to be as tight as your fist. If you've been drinking, alcohol can prolong it a great deal.

If you have sex without having masturbated lately, I bet you will release it a lot sooner.

3. igor

Gold Member

How old are you and do you take any medications?

4. DaAzn

DaAzn New Member

If this girl is your first, ask yourself this: How comfortable are you with her?

In my experience, your own personal level of comfort can affect how easily you cum. My girlfriend right now is also my first ever sex partner (she took my virginity 3 months ago). However, unlike most stories you hear about your first time, I never came. Not till we were together for ~15 days or so (I had a serious case of blue balls, since we were having sex pretty much every day).

I used to joke that we were having the opposite problem. Most virgins cum fast. I just couldn't cum.

Also, it really helps if you can focus on the present sex act. I know for a fact that if I start worrying about tomorrow's long list of chores and work, I will never cum. Make sure you're relaxed, and your mind isn't in a total hurricane. Focus on nothing but her.

The condom you're using may also be an issue (if you two use one). The "normal" condoms people buy take away so much feeling for me I felt next to nothing. I tried like 4-5 different brands and types before I ended up with Lifestyles Thyn condoms.

Of course..., condoms are just for other people for me these days. Birth control pills fucking rock.

5. betyoucantwait

betyoucantwait New Member

well i am 19 and not on any medications. we are not together anymore but she is the only example i have. we where in a long distence relationship so when we did have sex it would be everyday for a week or two while we got to spend time together. i was with her for more than long enough to feel comfortable around her and we stopped useing condoms after about a year together. the amount of masturbateion might of affected it but even when i go along time without any it still seems to be the same