It is so boring on SF lately, anyone else notice?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lbushwalker, Nov 29, 2012.

1. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Been replying to crass threads is a measure of the level of excitement here of late.
    Dammit even missing hate posts from male member BC64 and boring old Big Donk crap from cbrmale.
    Really missing helsion days of such as Puss in Boots, Rose, HR & HW to mention just a few.
    If it wasn't for barblues's wit I would quit yet also Barbwire's deep penetrating stings.
    Guessing I must be getting too old for here but for all that still getting as much real life "nookie" as ever in my life :)

#1 lbushwalker, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I couldn't bring myself to read most of cbrmale's posts so I don't really miss him, although sometimes other people's responses to him were pretty amusing. I never got to know Puss or Rose unfortunately. :(

Looks like the phoneys that get themselves banned are the ones that add excitement. :ugh

3. biker061

Gold Member

it's a busy time of year in the usa and many other parts of the northern hemisphere are preparing for winter, maybe that has some bearing on the amount of activity?

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

That's about right, Dragon. The most "exciting" ones are the ones who do stupid, request to be banned or don't take warnings seriously.

There is always a lull now and again. It will pick up more eventually.

5. Trond

Gold Member

HR? HardRocker? He's still around isn't he?

Yeah, I remember Puss in Boots, and I have seen a lot of talk about Rose, but never got to know her. Now and then I take some time out myself, and then I sneak back in :)

6. backcheck64

Gold Member

The only ones I hate are RW republicans. I have my opinion of what I find attractive...but that's not hate, that's what I simply am attracted to. I have some friends that are large women, but I'm not attracted to them, that's not hate.

7. Trond

Gold Member

There, HR is still around, Backcheck is still posting hate posts and all is well :D

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

Funny, but last night, I was just reading thru your " assistance required SF ladies" thread. From a while back....and while not the greatest thread in the world,( but pretty darn good) ... it was filled with people having fun and interacting and laughing together. (I just wish barb wouldn't have been on hiatus when that thread ran..lol...) my point is, it seemed more like a bunch of friends having a good time back then, we even had fun with the trolls that showed up (barb ripping "Lee" to shreds comes to mind...laughed my ass off on that one) ...

and the threads that I've read from back before I joined seemed the same way. That quality seems lacking lately...so I've been feeling the same bushy...I hope it comes around again 'cause I miss it ....

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oh man! Why did you make me go back and read "Lee's" thread?

It saddens me that the meeting of the holes and the lard never happened; I was hoping to make some cash.

10. SWOJLO

Gold Member

1hotmomma420 is another one I miss. She was fun to follow and always had something good to add. I am not as prolific at posting as some of the other regulars but it seems like there is fewer and fewer of us that stay active at all. I think what we really need around here is somebody that can turn any topic into a never ending discussion on the merits of girth in extramarital affairs. Now that would be something.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

That last bit made me chortle most heartily.

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

Yes, I miss him too....:lol

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

Hotmamma comes on every now and then but doesn't post anymore....her and meow181 used to battle it out on the first page of the photo sect...both trying to " out pic" the others , and keep their pics covering the first page.....

14. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

Well. I only reply if I actually have something to say which isn't that often. I do however check in here like once a day or so.

15. biker061

Gold Member

"RW republicans"??? :whoa hey i resemble that remark! but i try not to hate anyone here and just ignore the posts by some! :grouphug and to be honest mrsbiker:rose is
    :bow 'large' as well, but that's the way i like it!!!:penisdance

16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Good to see all you stalwarts here :)
    It does feel like a reunion of a bunch of real friends whom most times have different views but can still have a few laughs and tease each others mercilessly without it starting WWIII.

One little question tho' as I am not all that familiar with US political abbreviations;
    "RW Republican".
    Red neck didn't work..........so what is it?

17. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

I check in and post when I can. Been busy with working on the house and other life obligations. Wish I had more free time to myself with half the work load.

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

RW = Right Wing....as in extremely conservative.

19. OverSinged

Gold Member

I've just not had the inspiration to say witty things. I show up, read a few things, have nothing to add, and go on.

Kinda like this post, except I actually wrote stuff down to waste your time with ;)

20. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

I agree IBUSHWALKER, its getting boring lately on here...