It Hurts...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Willfly4food88, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willfly4food88

Willfly4food88 New Member

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I had joined just to ask this...I have been having sex for a while and often masterbate. Whenever I orgasm having sex I have to stop the motion when I cum because it hurts...wierd feeling. I was just wondering if this was normal.?

2. Solla

Solla New Member

No, pain during orgasm is not normal. I recommend you seek a consultation with a physician.

Solla

3. SpanishPrisoner

SpanishPrisoner New Member

where does it hurt? in your heart out of joy? :phat

really, if you have pain in your penis during orgasm while moving, then you should consult a professional help.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I know Thorn was always REAL sensitive - to the point that he would have to stop movement when he orgasmed. Perhaps that's what you are talking about?
    He has just recently been able to continue moving somewhat while he gets off. It takes concentration - but he says it makes his "O" more intense and seems to last longer, as well. That little spot right under the head is incredibly sensitive, probably comparable to a woman's clit. But continuing to stimulate it (by movement) would seem to me to enhance the "O" - once you got used to the feeling.
    Good luck! *And welcome to SexualForums!!*

5. Willfly4food88

Willfly4food88 New Member

thanks for the replies

Yeah...it still feels really good but when my whole penis is inside and moving while having an O it like has a bad sensation and it really feels awkward and hurts. but when masterbating and whatnot...when its not completely inclosed, it feels good and normal.

6. Trishxx

Trishxx New Member

Yeah I also wonder where exactly does it hurt? The head of the penis only?

7. Rogue

Rogue New Member

It gets better!

I know the feeling. That's just your penis getting super sensitive. I think it hurts because your brain doesn't know what to do with all the sensation so you feel pain. The more you have sex, the less it will hurt and will start to feel really good. Think of it like surfing. Guys have generally shorter orgasms than girls. However, if you can slow the motion when your come and ride the sensation like a wave you can stretch orgasm. The more practice you have the better it will get. Does that make any sense? Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.