It has come to my attention

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GentleManSteve, Feb 12, 2007.

1. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

It has come to my attention That I offended some people on this Forum by posting remarks about how beautiful they are and my actions on the forum is not gentleman like.

First I will tell you about myself.

I care about people and I do not like offending people at all and to think I offended somebody tears me up inside.
    I am not the type of person that likes to offend people and I greet just about everybody I meet with kind words and I always open doors for people and I do not like hurting anybody at all in anyway at all.
    When I have extra money and somebody is lacking I let them bowery money and do not ask them to pay me back because I do not like grieving people and if they pay me back good but I do not grieve them about the money and put pressure on them about the money.
    I really am a nice guy and I am not this perverted person that it may look like I am. Although I like women and try to treat them with the out most respect and dignity I might make mistakes of how I express myself with them but in no way do I ever treat women or any other person with disrespect of any kind and to think I have disrespected anybody tears me up and I am talking to the guys also. I do not like disrespecting anybody in any way. I hope people will look past my former actions and look forward to a new me in the forum. I hope I can always treat people on the forum with the out most respect and dignity they so deserve.

If I offended anybody please either PM me or reply in here so I can make the proper apologies to everybody.

Well anyway I am sorry if I treated anybody disrespectful.

Hope to make a new start on the forum and treat people with the out most respect and dignity the so deserve. That goes to the men and women of the forum.

2. Elvis

Elvis Member

Shit man, if I were you I'd shoot myself while I was still perfect! LOL

It's hard not to upset people occasionally and best not to take it to heart, well that's how I feel about it anyway.

On some forums there are people who spend their time doing nothing but try to annoy others and cause trouble, I don't see that here too much.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

No matter how wonderful a person thinks he or she is, you can never ever ever please everyone...theres a fine line at times between smarm and charm.

4. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I am surprised about that. I have occasionally complimented some of the ladies here and, so far, nobody has seemed upset about that as far as I know. If I have offended anyone, like you, I am terribly sorry. Didn't mean to offend either. Not sure why any of the ladies would be offended by being complimented, however, like you, I certainly never intend to offend anyone around here. You have seemed like a really nice guy to me. Hope you'll hang around here!

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

i dont think or at least i cant rememebr if i have upset any of the femals....i couldnt swear to it..
    I do try my best to be friendly to everyone, but my failure is on rare occassions i get over heated and say things because im pissed at someones comment. on certain subjects. to do wit hhealth and safty ....so herhubby if ive said things in that parents agsinst thread i apologise now...its just i have my own ideas ( and of course so does everyone else. )

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

No problem, Steve. I am sure this 'apology thread' will be accepted with open arms.

Sometimes, in one's 'zeal' to encourage others, one can often to carry compliments a bit too far. As a female, we tend to get somewhat uneasy if it seems to go past the mysterious line of a few nice (even hot) words of delight - to a point of obsession. I'm sure you didn't intend to go past that point, but we all get carried away some times.

We enjoy your input, and feel you are a part of us. Your attempt at a "new start' is an olive branch which I am sure will be well-recieved by all.

:rose

7. Elvis

Elvis Member

I'd better apologise to everyone in advance then, cos I get up everybodies nose sooner or later, it's a family trait y'know.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

lmao @Elvis ....hehehe that was funny, not in a bad way but funny all the same, dry humour :p me that is .

9. Thorn

Gold Member

No problem Steve. You're a good man.

10. GentleManSteve

Thanks everybody. Sorry I have not posted earlier but my computer keeps crashing on me. I hope I can get through this time without it crashing on me.

Yea I know I can not please everybody but I am not trying to please people just trying to apologize if offended anybody.

I am the type of person if I hurt peoples feeling I will apologize first hand and I am the type to say I am sorry even if somebody offends me so me and them can get past the hurt and move on without any hard feeling and to let them know I am taking step to put everything behind us so we can get past what ever happened that offened me.

Well any way I am sorry if I hurt anybody in any kind of way.

Hopefully people will except my apologies so I do not have to worry about it. I guess it is my nature as a Virgo to worry if I hurt peoiple or not.

Sorry Again

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Thats always comendable Steve :)
    It takes some bottle to Apologise and much respect to you for making this thread.

12. GentleManSteve

Thanks Kronnie. I am feeling pretty good now considering I just had to reinstall windows because my compuiter F ed up real bad and wouldn't start.

Thanks everybody for excepting my apology. Especially Bella for not even thinking about it twice when I apologized to her. Great great girl Bella is.