It had to happen

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Meee, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Meee

Gold Member

http://nashville.craigslist.org/crs/4890388406.html

50 Shades of Grey handcuff/bondage unlock service! (Nashville)
    So you and/or your lover have watched 50 Shades of Grey, and have decided to experiment with some kinky BDSM fun -- handcuffs, perhaps, or rope or other restraints. But unfortunately you've misplaced your handcuff key (or you're using S&W Model 100 cuffs, but accidentally brought a model 104 key -- hey, it happens!).

Or maybe the knots in your rope bondage are too tight, you can't get them undone and your partner is turning an alarming shade of blue. Oh my, what to do?

Contact the 50 Shades unlock service! We will discretely arrive with replacement handcuff keys, shims, bolt cutters, surgical shears (to safely cut rope) and/or a large crowbar, to take care of your bondage/restraint problems!

We don't judge, even if your partner is hanging upsidedown covered with chocolate pudding. We won't take pictures and post them on Facebook, we won't gossip like some locksmiths do, and you don't have to call the police to extricate yourself from embarrassing situations.

Fee charged based upon the difficulty of the situation and location. Extra fee applies if we have to bring the Jaws of Life. (Note: Please make sure your partner is still alive when you contact us; we don't dispose of dead bodies). Serious inquiries only -- thanks!

Dog_E_Ryder, CLE32793 and AGFUNK like this.
  2. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

3. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

That was pretty funny. :D On a related note a friend of mine who was a APRN at a hospital in Phoenix said on more than one occasions they had people come in ER with vacuum cleaner hose injuries some with the hose still attached. :eek:

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

ER triage,
    Patient got something stuck!
    Yeah, like where?
    Up my arse.
    OK what?
    Bike handles.
    How, why?
    Was having shower and fell on bike handlebars.
    Giggles...oh yeah then what?
    Came off.
    Where?
    In my arse.
    Ok, ok, okiiea!
    Calls Dr,
    Wacha got?
    Fucking bike handlebars....
    Nah don't shit me, not another one!

Meee and HotForHoney like this.