It amazes me how most guys have no trouble getting laid

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bt1257, Sep 25, 2012.

1. bt1257

bt1257 Member

Its amazing that most guys have no problem going out and getting laid whenever they want. I always hear stories about guys having sex on the first date or having a ridiculous amount of sexual partners, even in their early 20s. I am 27 and still haven't been with a girl. It must be nice to get it whenever you want it.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't know. 200 women in my life (and the list is growing). Most one-night-stands although I've been married for 26 years. One trick is women enjoy sex as much as men if not more, so you gotta tap into that. Also understand women: if she likes you as a person (calm, confident, mature, good sense of humour) then she will consider you as a sexual partner. A few times (but just a few) I seduced women in French (Vous ete tr├ęz joile! You are very pretty! - that sort of thing). It was mysterious and seductive and worked.

I think calm, confident, mature and a good sense of humour, mature humour, is what works with almost all women. I have a naturally dry wit and I really enjoy a good laugh. How you turn that into a one night stand is more subtle, but you can also turn those ingredients into a lifetime relationship.

I used to go to a wine bar come pick-up joint so the women were there to be picked-up. All you had to be was more interesting than the other men there. Genuine in a fake sort of way.

#2 cbrmale, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  3. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

I'm sorry you haven't had luck with women...
    but,I think a lot of guys probably exaggerate some ;)
    All guys want other guys to think they are doing it constantly.
    Doesn't mean they really are.

4. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Yeap! What she said!

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

If you use the "don't give a fuck" attitude, you should have no problem. Basicly, you approach the woman with "if I get it great, if not fuck it, there's another over there". The more you don't care if you get shot down, the less you'll get shot down.

6. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Have you ever heard the old adage that the guy who brags the most is getting the least? Well, in most cases that's true. No guy want his buddies to think he isn't getting any.

xx

7. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Because most of the women they sleep w are sluts and most of the time they sleep w them, they're wasted or high. Do yurself a favor and wait for someone who matters to you. Sorry so harsh but fo real, not good to be jealous of pple who have a billion sexual partners.

8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Think about it. If a guy is constantly with a different woman, he's either a looser, a dud in bed, or both. Really not my idea of a stud.

xx

9. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I agree with Door.......they are exaggerating......if they are truely that good with women and that great in bed they don't have to brag.

10. too_thick

too_thick Member

You can always go after older women still can be a cougar cub tell you hit 30.

11. backcheck64

Gold Member

And your point? I had fun. They were very hot sluts, though you can't really clasify the 7 virgins as sluts, half the cheerleaders, yes.

12. sandwich

Gold Member

What is it that you want? To fuck a lot of women? To have one that is really into you and wants to do it all the time (gf)?

I just ask because if I were in your shoes that is what I would be asking myself. Throwing what you know about other guys out the window might be a good thing. If I knew you in real life then you would be a hell of a lot more interesting if you were just being you. Men who know who they are without comparing themselves to other guys are pretty sexy. I mean no offense, by the way.

13. Meee

Gold Member

14. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

My point is that if he wants to have easy access to sex w a lot of women, then he needs to look for the slutty ones.
    Just because they were virgins when you had sex w them doesn't mean they aren't sluts.

15. 12barblues

Gold Member

I don't think we're going to help the op here. All the advice is geared toward helping him become a better " man" ....or having more " confidence" ....good advice for some, but what bt needs is to find himself a woman that will dominate him, and / or, help him fulfill his dream of cuckold/ SPH.....forgive me if I'm wrong my friend, I'm reading between the lines of your many posts here. Maybe an ad on a swingers type site, or adult friend finder kinda thing? Even Craig's list..you may find satisfaction with that type of relationship ....

16. backcheck64

Gold Member

They were when I got done with them LOL. Still in touch with one....just friends.... and two others got a hold of me years later about hooking up, but I'd met my now wife by then, one got real pissy and half ass stalked me. I had a blast with almost all of them, but after I met my wife, she was it. I look at going through a number of women as a way to find the one.

17. BufferMan

BufferMan Banned

For all we know, you could look like this:
    [​IMG]

Then, you might have a problem. Plus, we know nothing about your personality, how you dress, what you say to women, etc. So to ask for advice is tough at best.

18. cbrmale

Gold Member

That's a demeaning, narrow-minded and absolutely appalling thing to write! I am absolutely disgusted. My 200 partners is not a unique count and I tell you here and now that the vast majority were lovely women and we had fantastic times together. Which is what it was about. Not looking or perhaps not finding a relationship but enjoying sex for sex's sake.

And the other comment about a different woman every week is a loser or a dud is way off beam. If you're a loser you won't find a woman for casual sex, if you're a dud word will get around. The opposite is what it takes.

I don't know how many women I had so I did some arithmetic of so many per month times so many months in a year times so many years equals a big number, more or less. I didn't do relationships but I did sex, and I got a reputation where I used to pick them up. A reputation for being good to have sex with. One night stands are hard to do well 'cause you've got to master that woman's style in just one go. Not over time as in a relationship. It's a challenge and that is the enjoyment for me. When I master a woman that first time I am on top of the world because of a great achievement well done.

None of this helps the OP except to say that some of those who say they had 50 or 100 or 200 or a different woman each week may not be telling the truth, but some who may not say anything may indeed be 50 or 100 or 200 or a different woman every week. I know a few like me and Backcheck has a similar colourful background. It's a personality thing. Suits some people, men and women, doesn't suit others. If you're outgoing and easy to get on with you can do it but if you're not then you can't.

19. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

I don't really see it as demeaning.I I think it is just her opinion.
    Lots of sexual partners means a higher chance of STD'S,and there is nothing wrong with wanting to avoid that.Whether it is guys who sleep around or women,I don't think either is particularly healthy.Condoms don't protect against all diseases either.So I agree with what she is saying that it is not good to want to be like people who have a billion partners.
    Op being on the other side of things can't see the bad that would come with sleeping with a lot of women though.The grass is always greener.

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have had that number of partners, no condoms and no STIs. Doesn't seem to be a health risk to me (riding my motorcycle is far more dangerous). I didn't want to have 200 partners per se, but I was reticent about forming close relationships but not reticent about enjoying sex. There are good reasons why I avoided relationships and I understand that now. That still doesn't mean what I did and do is harmful in any shape or form, nor was it harmful for the many women involved (who obviously had a lot of men in their lives too).

I don't wear condoms because I don't like them and they don't make them large enough for my size.