Issues with tightness?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pride, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

Ok well i have been talking with someone about sex and what not...like me and her but im kind of scared...You see we are both virgins but at the same time kind of sexual savvy and she as well as me are very open about it. Well she does masturbate frequently it seems but the problem is she is VERY tight.

I am above average in girth and size. And she says that 2 of HER fingers hurts her a little. And 3 fingers is IMPOSSIBLE.

Well i am much larger than 2 of HER fingers. And i REALLY worry about it becuz i dont want to put her through a lot of pain even though she says she would want me to continue if it was giving her pain.. Im just not quite sure i could do that. But i dont know any other way around it and im not sure how to get her comfortable with it. Any advice?

I mean i think its GREAT that she is so tight honestly...but at the same time is scares me. Never thought id have that problem lol

2. GlitterGreen

GlitterGreen New Member

Fingers are different than cocks. Even when very hard, cocks have more give, and they slide in easier. Spend a lot of time on foreplay, have good, condom friendly lube and use lots of it, and go very, very slow. If she still finds that she's too tight to enjoy sex, you can buy a small dildo and start with that.

If after a few tries she cannot enjoy sex because she is too tight she should see a gynecologist. If she's especially small there are products the doctor can tell her about that can help (one is essentially a dildo kit with step up sizes, but I believe there are other solutions as well).

3. Pride

Pride New Member

Hmm well im hoping it wont be too serious of an issue...

A friend of mine said his girl was like that but she was able to get used to it after a couple times. Even with her fingers still being tight

4. FireGuy

FireGuy New Member

These posts crack me up.... Face it, the parts of a man & woman are made to go together. I have yet to ever hear of a woman who can't have sex.

Sounds like the BOTH of you need to educate yourselves a bit more, relax, and go from there.

If she's a virgin, yes it's going to hurt the first time, even if the guys not as big as you are.

Sit down with her and do some research, actually learn what's going on with both your bodies.

5. Pride

Pride New Member

You say it like im an idiot which is FAR from the truth..

6. MrFusion

MrFusion New Member

The walls of the vagina are VERY elastic.

Next time you are intimate with your lady, after good amount of making out slide her the finger. Notice how tight (and hopefully moist) it is down there. If it's not moist, she might just be a dry girl and you gotta use some lube. However, once she's in the mood and it's moist down there, then try and get your penis in there. It might be tight at first, but go slowly and react to her. (She will let you know.) I'm sure you will be fine.

Heres the point though: Have some intercourse, then pull out and slip your finger in again. You will feel how much the vagina has actually streched out to accomodate your penis.

7. Pride

Pride New Member

ok thanks.

I just didnt want to be all worried about it. I mean im not like a total idiot...but I am a virgin...im familiar with everything else...ive done all that quite a few times just vagina sex with this particular person i was a lil concerned about.

8. nemesis

nemesis New Member

just lie on your back and let her do the work she will have more control and will know how far too go just take it slow .. best of luck

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

You are attempting to have sex with a virgin, and the first time generally does hurt. For real intercourse, you can make it easier on her by arousing her as much as you can, but when the time comes it will still probably hurt her. This is where the scenario of two virgins and first-time sex sends shivers up my spine.

I am not an expert in deflowering virgins, having had sex this way only once. But my experience was that I hurt her, and even though I didn't want to I had to. It isn't IMPOSSIBLE, it is just the way it is. The second we had sex, it was much better for her. So the first time, probably painful and forgettable for her (forgettable for you too): second time much better.

My recommendation for her first time is you on top, because her on top is a tighter position which is the last thing you want. A bonus with you on top is you can ease in gently and firmly, and if she was on top her natural inclination will be to pull away from you.

I am also a lot larger than average in length and girth. I don't think the girth makes that much difference: probably just an additional degree of discomfort for her first time.

10. Pride

Pride New Member

Thank you. I seem to be able to have pretty good control over myself. An example when i get very aroused in public (when you dont want to be) I have a pretty good capability to hold myself down so that i stay limp. I dont know if it will be possible physically or mentally i have never tried in such a situation. But maybe i could TRY and keep from getting fully aroused...so that i stay a lil limp so i wont be fully erect and a lil softer...(that sounds like one of the dumbest things ive ever said)

But anyways she seems to be pretty determined about it. And we have talked about the pain situation and everything she even said she wants to try and take all of me. Im not enormous and i wont say i am...but fully erect i am just shy of 8 inch and just under 6 inch in girth i believe.

I mean it sounds like i know nothing at times..But i am pretty experienced and know quite a bit about the women and what is good and not good to do. Ive eaten girls out. Fingered them and so on and done research really about best ways to do things. But i have never actually had intercourse and id just like to be as prepared for it as possible. To be honest i never thought id have a virgin :ugh

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Okay, I'm a bit thicker than you, and my now wife wanted me to have sex with me when we went away for the weekend, even though she had been told it would hurt and I knew it would too. My advantage was I had a lot of sexual experience by that time, and I was quite confident that I could what I needed to do. I also knew she was going to have sex with me sooner or later, so with an empty house to ourselves we decided on that particular evening.

The bottom line is a woman's first time is never the best sex she'll have, but with confidence and experience from her partner it can be okay. For us men, we can have great sex from day one. My first partner was several years older than me, and it was too easy by half.