ISO Advice re BBW

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by strathmore, Sep 27, 2008.

1. strathmore

strathmore New Member

I am seeking advice from the larger ladies in the forum or from those who luv them. Here’s my situation…
    I have met a sweet bigger girl and I am going to date her. I have extensive and varied experience with several ladies, but this will be my first true bbw experience. She is 5’5” 190lb size 18/20 44DDD and large meaty behind. I have a bit of a tummy myself.
    I am quite anxious about the best ways to have sex with this lovely lady and whether my 6’’ will be sufficient for positions such as doggy given her substantial glutes, or for face to face given our respective physiques, or other positions.
    Perhaps I'm worrying needlessly, but I'm venturing to unknown territory.

Any advice as to what works best for you will be greatly appreciated.

2. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

As a BBW myslef..I say that you are fine Don't worry! Relax and enjoy her! Don't worry about whether your cock will please her or which position is best, let nature run its course and tap that ass like she has never had it before :) I'm sure everything will be fine :)

3. MrFusion

MrFusion New Member

That doesn't seem BBW at all. Not that it's rail thin, but it's not at all out of the ordinary.

Like the last guy said, enjoy the ride. You don't have to slow down for the curves on this ride either ;)

4. vickisam

vickisam New Member

Since I cannot say it better.....

Vicki

5. Master9804

Gold Member

Hmm you sound like u have a fine looking woman there. Just have fun with her and don,t worry about the other things. They will work it self out. Basically just fuck her like there is no tommorrow and stop worrying about this and that. Trust me. She will enjoy it.

Side note. Tell her how good she looks too. She will love it and what the hell. Your only being honest right. Hehe.

6. Trixi

Trixi New Member

Close to my size and DH's size and we've never had any difficulty doing it in any position.

7. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Although I am a small women and I have never been with a BBW, I say the same thing. Stop worring about it and just enjoy it and let nature run its course. I could be wrong here but I honestly dont think they size of a person's body has alot to do with how well the can feel you etc.
    Wish you the best of luck, just relax and go with the flow.

8. Poky

Poky Banned

I used to date a BBW and never had any problems when it came to sex. I'm not hung like horse, but I'm not PeeWee Herman either. Every position we tried worked. The size of my penis was not an issue and it shouldn't be for you. Just enjoy what you have and things will work out just fine..

9. strathmore

strathmore New Member

Thank you all for your encouragement and advice.

I am trying to set up a date for later this week. I'm sure all will go great.

10. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm around that size, give or take a bit. Don't worry about sex! You'll be fine. My hubby (who is around that size) and I don't have any trouble, and fuck like bunnies in any position. We've never tried a position that didn't work, and you'll be more than satisfactory if you know how to make love to a woman.

11. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

My ex was a bbw, and i would have to agree with most others...there really werent any positions that were issues. Being a big guy myself, I worried about that along with the fact that i'm only 5". But everything was fine. So dont worry about it. Focus on the romance and seduction, and the rest will just "fit" ;)

12. paul07

paul07 New Member

My wife is a true BBW and we have never had any problems during sex. You just have to get a little creative sometimes. Just try different positions until you find one that is comfortable for both of you. As long as both of you are comfortable then everything will work out just fine

13. strathmore

strathmore New Member

Well, I may not find out. I've been having great chats with her online and a couple of telephone calls. She seemed all hot to trot and I was keen too. Then I tried to make a date with her and all of a sudden she is not answering her phone, not replying to emails.
    I'm not sure why. Everything seemed to be going well, and she claimed that she wanted some sexy luvving. I won't give up completely, but it seems futile.

14. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

If thats the case, back off for a little while. Try again in a week or two just to get ahold of her and talk. If she still doesn't bite, then thats unfortunately probably game over.

15. strathmore

strathmore New Member

I keep fantasizing about sex with this big gal. Got back in touch with her, chatting online. Things were getting hot again, so I tried once more to set up a date. As I pressed harder to set a time and place, she backed off again. I guess she gets cold feet, or 'all talk, no action'. She has emailed again saying "Sorry, had to deal with a personal issue." It may not happen, but I'll give it one more try.

16. wrathofjade

wrathofjade New Member

She may be self conscious and that is why she keeps getting cold feet. I mean it's easier to talk about it rather than actually do it.

17. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

This is probably the case, and it can be a tough nut to crack. And many women (and men) have these type of self conscious issues, whether they are larger bodied or not. Out of curiosity, do you know this girl in person, or only via online? If you see her frequently (at work, school, whatever) give her compliments about how she looks when you see her. Whether or not you do end up dating her, its always nice to hear a compliment!:)

18. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

A few things, I hope you never call her a big gal like you do on here or even refer to her as a BBW when you are chatting with her. I also hope you want to be with her because you want to get to know her and not just so you can be with this big gal. She might be able to sense that you just want to tick the "have had sex with BBW" off your list.

If you are actually a nice guy and I have gotten the wrong impressions from your posts then I would say give it a bit of time and let her run to you... tell her how interested you are and leave it at that.