Is this weird?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by omgme, Jul 8, 2007.

1. omgme

omgme New Member

Ive been talkin to this girl for about 2 years now she doesnt even live in my state weve nvr even met weve just been talkin alot we go on wecam and exchange pictures stuff like that but i really like her alot shes one of the coolest girls ive ever talked to...is it weird to like someone uve nvr met? have any of you had the same situation as me?

2. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Yes, I've been in the same situation and I don't think it's weird. It's nice to meet someone you can relate to or have a great time with chatting on the phone/email.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Nothing weird about it.
    A person can have strong feelings for a Person they
    have never met all their life.

Hiker

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

The thing is, you have met, just not in person. I met my second wife online, and I knew more about her before we met in person than anyone I'd ever known. I've met others in person, after knowing them on the net, who weren't quite as honest online as they could have been. It's probably best to keep a little doubt in your mind until you know them "in the flesh" for awhile.

5. KissKissTell

KissKissTell New Member

Not weird at all! I met a really good friend online.

6. Bella

Gold Member

No, I've met some really cool people online
    & then in person before! :)
    ~Bella

7. omgme

omgme New Member

true thx everyone

8. blwnsmoke

blwnsmoke New Member

I've been talking to someone for 5 years and never met. We can talk about anything and everything. It's amazing but the fact is, we'll never meet because of the distance. We have been through a lot.. helping each other in life with advice etc.

It's not wierd at all, I know exactly what you are talking about.

9. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Never been there, but I have friends that have. TO answer the question though, no it is not weird. You don't have to be able to literally reach out and touch someone to develop a connection or bond with them.

10. DDH

DDH New Member

This really depends on where you stand in the situation. Are you simply friends with her or pursuing an ongoing relationship leading to intimacy? I've met many friends online, which I don't really plan to meet in person. I have also met several people online, then face to face. There were two outcomes for me. One was to be sorely disappointed and the other was to feel as if I had already met the person before. I think if both parties are honest to each other while conversing online, it is as if you are talking in person but only using a different medium.

Heh, like her all you want. It is your liberty to do so. The only thing to be cautious about is how much of what she said to you (and what you've said to her) are true. For all you know, she could have five boyfriends....or none.

11. omgme

omgme New Member

shes got a boyrfriend she told me when we first started talkin but we talk aboout anything basically, she asks me questions if she has problems wit things and she tells me alot of stuff she hasnt told other ppl....weve done a few things on the webcam too = ), but owell she has a bf so i guess it doesnt really matter but i still talk to her all the time shes great.

12. adiofly123

adiofly123 New Member

i like to meet and talk to people online but i dont think i could ever have a a relationship just online

13. omgme

omgme New Member

yea i know thats what sucks i would want to meet her in person but shes got a bf and shes on the opposite side of the US so....idk