Is this true for you

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by bighiker2003, Mar 2, 2007.

1. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.

Hiker:sf

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

The second makes far more sense to me....I fall for someone and my eyes see them as the most beautiful female , my mind emphasises all her good parts and iradicates anything else.

That may sound wrong, but to me its how i see , that my mind works..

I cant fall in love with someone just because they are Beautiful....but i can fall inlove with a female who personality transends my inner self, and makes me see her for who she is, yes looks are a bonus for sure, but what and who and how she has lived, and become and how she treats me or makes me feel like im orthy and special...thats what makes me fall in love with someone.

3. doberman

doberman New Member

can we change the second part to: " she is beautiful because SHE loves me."?
    maybe its just because i am a weirdo..

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

hahaha dober......not a weirdo just honest man......

5. pirouette

Gold Member

Hiker...you would have to give me your definition of beautiful. (I get what you're driving at. I think you're asking us to define both beauty and love. I always have difficulty with "eye of the beholder" semantics. :) )

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

We all classify beauty in different ways , it all depends on what make you think WOW she/he is hot......

7. doberman

doberman New Member

thanks babe, u get PM..

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

I remember that it was always some beguiling inner beauty that entranced me, and the knowledge that some drop-dead gorgeous girls aren't fantastic partnership material. Having said that, I am attracted to an overall package of looks, charm and a woman who looks after herself and knows how to show herself to best advantage.

So it always took more than an inner glow to attract me, and without an initial attraction, then love was never going to happen.

9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Kronnie
    It's not about "wow" She is hot,.
    Its about love, If you love some one She is "beautifuf" because of that love.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

Some of us need 'wow she is hot' to get to the stage of forming a relationship and therefore falling in love. So if we don't think a woman is hot (whatever we understand by 'hot'), we don't try to form a relationship, and therefore love cannot blossom.

I am like this.

11. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It works for me. I've also been so attracted to a woman that I had to look away so as not to stare and later fallen in love with her. Others were attractive and just seemed more beautiful as I got to know them better and fell in love. I've had four great loves in my life and married three of them. Those three fell into the second category.

12. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

OK Guys
    Go ahead and tell them Wow your Hot

I'll just stick to saying your beautiful.
    quiet frankly i didn't realize that everyone would disagree with the statment

Should I then ammend that to say.

You don't love a Woman because She is Hot, She is Hot because you love Her.
    Oh well

Hiker:eek:

13. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

At the risk of this turning into a ridiculous nitpicking of words..:eek: I've always associated the word "hot" with rather superficial sexual attraction, and the word "beautiful" with something of a little more depth.

I'd much rather be called beautiful because that indicates to me, that a man sees more than T&A.

I wonder what the other :sf ladies think.... :eyes

14. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oooh.....

i opt for hot and beautiful and intelligent and witty and deep and talented and etc etc etc

I will have them all please....

But most of all i would like

RESPECT!!!!!

Oh yeah and a bit of hero worship also.....and adoration of course....

"Get down on yer knees I am the Goddess" type of vibe

:)

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Hey Bighiker , maybe instead of trying to gauge what im meaning an trying to score points of me....you should perhaps learn what the person is about first...

I dont need lessons in love, i dont need lessons about how to love, i also dont need some one trying to tell me what love is all about...

Beauty is in the eye of the one thats looking, what may be seen as beauty to me isnt always looks,

We all classify beauty in different ways , it all depends on what make you think WOW she/he is hot......
    Hikers view of my statement was based on his assumption i was only refering to someones looks....big mistake.

But if you wish to think i am shallow , or what ever then please carry on.....Some people here i know , know me better than that....but you know very little of me Hiker so please stop judging me and trying to teach me, i dont need or require it..as i am more than just words..

Words are words, each of us takes them how we percive what those words mean to use...if i say i think she is hot, im not meaning wow waht a fucking apir she has or god i wannna grab that ass......im not meaning it in a derogatory way, if thats how to see it then thats how you take the words to me.... .....
    I thought you would know me a touch better NK ...

16. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

WTF, Kronnie? ???
    I didn't direct my comment at you, whatsoever, and my comment wasn't slamming a man for using the term 'hot' I merely meant that 'hot' is to me, more associated with physical, sexual attributes than what lies within.

And sometimes a woman being 'hot' is what opens the door to a man getting to know her better on deeper levels, fine, so be it. No qualms with that either, it's just a different perspective.

You don't have to take stuff so personally, man.. We're all just exchanging for the sake of discussion.

#16 NaughtyKnickers, Mar 3, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2007
  17. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I think Kronnie needs to relax a little...

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

This was my first reply to this thread, was over looked, and something i said further on was jumped apon by Hiker..my first reply says what i was meaning, my second reply was just putting it in another way..

19. LimeLight

LimeLight New Member

Hiker, I agree with your original post. It's true in its simplicity and I wouldn't ammend it at all. Beauty and compatability go hand in hand. I've known women that are physically attractive but a bad attitude and it takes away form them. I've also known less physically attractive women with great attitudes and I find them much more beautiful.

20. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I have known gorgeous women with the most sparkling personalities and everything going for them....yet I would never try and have a relationship with them....maybe because they were already taken :lol