is this to close to rape or a great idea

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by longnstrong, Feb 26, 2005.

1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

sometimes I wake up and my girl is still asleep. usually if i want to wake her up i start ever so gently kissing her lips, with no or little tongue. but a few times i could have went down between her legs and give her the special kiss :brow .
    i think she might like this cause I would love for a girl to wake me up with oral :D , even if it were some girl didnt know :phat . but then I start thinking that that is kinda close to rape :ugh and back off. I am going to be seeing her again, i have asked her about this, she never gave me an answer and we all know how different one is when one wakes up from a deep sleep. and how different guys are from girls (i don't).

so would this be a good suprise :) or a bad suprise :yell .

2. Angel@Heart

Angel@Heart New Member

For me personally, i would love it, but then again, (never admitted this before) i have a fantasy about being raped, but as you say every girl is different. I wouldn't however myself class it as rape, but i would not advise doing it to someone you don't really know and have not been with for a period of time.

3. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i am not saying that it is rape, just that it might make a female feel like she is being rape. therefore act like she is being raped and try to beat the snot out of me :tard . or just think that i am a pervert and/or a creep :shifty (which i am but i try to hide that part of my personality as long as possible).

this is one of those situations that i cant put myself into a women shoes and figure rather it is right or wrong :bang . cause not only would i like to have this done to me but i would also love to be rape by a FEMALE or females, attractive ones.

off topic, but this girl told me in germany they did this test. had sent a atractive guy a women out on the streets and had the girl asked 30 dudes, that she didnt know, if they wanted to have sex with her right now 25 out fo the 30 said yes out of the 5 who said no 2 or 3 were gay. not sure bout the numbers. none of the female said yes. i was suprise with the fact that she was suprise not of the study's results, (i would of said yes too ;) ).

4. Logger

Gold Member

Perhaps earlier in the relationship you can try to be more sensitive to conscious permission for touching. Silence probably means it is OK, but taking things slow is more prudent and sensitive. You can try to classify wither something is Giving or Taking. Are you being a Giver or a Taker? Ideally, each of partner would only give to each other. You can have some symbol of permission if she agrees to wear and engagement ring you buy her. Be careful of setting a date, as it then becomes a promise on your part.

Blessings

5. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I personally think it would be a good surprise. How long have you been together? And how well do you think SHE would like it? You have mentioned to her before, but maybe you should try again and get an answer, because you don't want do it if she thinks it would be rape.

6. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

That's a good question. My hubby loves to be awakened by oral sex, but as for me...he's never done it. Of course I can also be a grouch if I haven't had enough sleep. I think it would be fun, but only if I got all of my beauty sleep ;)

7. nympho_ami

nympho_ami New Member

If my bf woke me up with oral I'd like it, although you do have to be careful, if somebody wakes up and isnt quite with it it might panic them if you do certain things and they aren't expecting it. Maybe do it but slowly and in a way where it's obvious she can stop you if she isn't comfortable with it? :)

8. wifiepooh2558

wifiepooh2558 Member

I think it would be great.......I have woke my boyfriend up to head before, I only wish he'd repay the favor.I think if she'll let you do it when she's awake-then its ok if she's asleep. Just don't do anything you know she wouldnt want done.

9. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Much less harsh than the shrill of an alarm clock.

10. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

I wake my hubby up with a blowjob 2 - 3 times a week - he does like it (and so do I) - slurpy slurp slurp! He's good!

11. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

my gf has told me she would love it if i woke her up like that, and has said she would do it to me, but as i know she doesnt like doing that.

12. ellen2000

ellen2000 New Member

well . being woken upo when you dont want is not a good idea. know how you want to sleep and the alarm goes off. you pick it up and throw it out the window or something

13. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

i agree with angel @heart i hav also fantasized about beinh raped and it may be agood idea to just try it out on your gal coz i no mi b/f loves being woken up with a nice b/j and i too love it when he wakes me up with that " special kiss " as u call it hehheeh so i say go for it , if she dont liek it im sure she will tell you xx

14. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Personally, I don't think I would like it. Mainly because I have a real thing about being 'clean' when my husband eats me. I certainly don't feel very vaginally clean when I first wake up, so there's no way I would be able to enjoy it.
    My husband enjoys getting a blow job when we wake up. I don't think I've ever started giving him a BJ before he woke up, tho - hmmmm, I'll have to try that.

As far as it being close to 'rape', I just don't see that. You're not forcing her, she's gonna wake up when you start doing it, and since you're concerned with her feelings, you'll stop if she wants you to.... not elements of rape...

15. Miss Coitus

Miss Coitus New Member

Like Angel@Heart said, make sure you are with the person for a longer period of time and are more intimate. It isn't something you should do to a new girlfriend or someone you just met, because it could be a scary feeling waking up and being in an intimate act with someone...

However, I enjoy waking my fiance up by giving him head, and I jump on top if he's still sound asleep - he has also woke me up to oral or sex, and I love it. We love and trust one another, and this act makes our bond special, trusting, and that much more intimate.

16. Sugarpuffs

Sugarpuffs New Member

I really do think that your g/f would LOVE to wake up to a "Special kiss"
    It would drive her WILD !!!

17. Eros

Eros New Member

Jealous of this!!

Have tried waking my wife up this way - it was not appreciated. Oh well.

18. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Maybe it wasn't the way you woke her up - maybe it was just that you woke her up! I mean, maybe she was just still tired... LOL
    Try it when you know she's rested. Might have a different outcome.

19. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

dear Eros it mya work a little better if i did it on your red head wife. contact me an i will be down within the week. :p

20. Eros

Eros New Member

I'll try it again. If I still can't get it to work - I'll let you know longnstrong. I'm sure I'll figure it out somehow though ;-)