[Ask a Girl] Is this the sexiest thing?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Carguy5255, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Carguy5255

Carguy5255 Member

Years ago I read a study that stated the sexiest thing a woman can find her SO doing is masturbating to her picture(s).

So I ask, is this (still) true? And if not, what IS the sexiest thing you can find your SO doing?

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I think it depends on the relationship.

3. Carguy5255

Carguy5255 Member

That's a good point. But since this is "ask a girl", what would you think would be the sexiest thing? I had a girlfriend at one time that would answer this with "giving her a backrub". Hey, whatever works, right? :)

4. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

The dish, or vacuuming ;) lol!!

5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I still think it depends.

One ex and I had a great sex life, exchanged pics. I think it would be hot to walk in on him.

Another ex and I had a different relationship. I'd be hurt he was playing without me.

Carguy5255 likes this.
  6. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

my SO is another women,and it turns me on more then anything when I see her looking at me and getting turned on
    never caught her looking at pics of me playing with herself,
    it might turn me on,but I'm sure when she is watching me in person getting turned on would be a lot sexier to me

IMNaughty likes this.
  7. Meee

Gold Member

The sexiest thing I can find the boyfriend doing is soaping himself up. Finding him masturbating to my pictures wouldn't turn me on a lot, I think.

HazHardHat likes this.
  8. IMNaughty

Gold Member

I came home once and found my gf rubbing one out to a video I had made for her, it might have been the hottest thing I've ever walked in on.

9. HazHardHat

Gold Member

<<< looks for the Palmolive

Sweetlysad likes this.
  10. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Most of the women I know have said that one of the top turn-ons is for their partner to speak softly and quietly, in a low voice, right next to their ear... and that's never failed to get a positive reaction for me when I've done it. :D

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

This is going to sound a bit weird but here goes;
    I was asked by a male friend if I would please his lady by providing a dedication to her via a tribute signature of an image of her nakedness. I was asked to chose a picture and I selected one showing her torso without face.
    It took some months to get my head around this odd request but eventually I thought why the hell not but try as I might I could not cum.
    Then I got a thought bubble; looking at a pic of my GF while doing the deed so I selected a lovely pic of her not even naked but showing her face and was able to easily ejaculate on said target.
    Now the funny parts;
    The friend's naked lady image was printed with poor quality ink which ran when wet so my jizz looked green!
    I took a digital pic of the mess and emailed it to them resulting in some great to and fro banter and humour.
    Much later my ever curious GF (as is her style) was snooping on my iPhone and came across said communication at 2:00 am and belted me one across the bow furiously seeking an explanation.
    I tried as best as I could under the prevailing circumstances to placate her by telliing her the truth but as you can imagine this was an almost futile exercise so we had a very short night rest. Weeks later she is still fuming and going on about this fiasco and refuses to believe that I am able to cum easily just looking at a picture of her face and suggesting that I must require at least a naked one :)

#11 lbushwalker, Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  12. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Nope, sexiest thing is lying on the bed oiled with a hard cock waiting for me or a when he's cooking for me.

13. Carguy5255

Carguy5255 Member

Oooh, oiled with a hard cock. May have to try that!