Is this supposed to hurt?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SamanthaJo, Mar 28, 2007.

1. SamanthaJo

SamanthaJo New Member

Alright everyone, here's what's going on. I have just recently lost my virginity. Anytime that I have had sex, I have experienced sharp pains in my lower abdomen, approximately where I would cramp during my period. I figured that the pains would go away after a couple of times, but they haven't even started to ease up. Is this normal or is something wrong? I talked to a friend who said she has had the same problem. She said that it was because my boyfriend was going too deep. Now, I'm not knocking him in any way, but he's of average size, not huge. Shouldn't I be able to accommodate an average sized man? If you have any idea what's going on please let me know. Thanks.

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I think it takes some time to learn the best positioning/movement. It also takes time become accustomed to relaxing and really enjoying sex.

3. g8rguy

g8rguy Member

Try being on top next time. Many (most) women prefer that position because they can control the depth and angle.

4. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I've noticed that problem when my cervix is sitting low. Maybe you just have a very low cervix? If you play around with your position you should be able to find an angle where his penis isn't pushing directly on your cervix (assuming that's the same problem I have had) and kind of slides past it instead.

5. SamanthaJo

SamanthaJo New Member

Thanks for the replies so far. In response to an above post, being on top does not help. I've tried several positions and all of them have the same result. Also, if it is a low cervix, does anyone have any positions that can help with that? Please keep the replies coming. Thanks

6. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

my friend lost her virginity last year n is still getting the pain.
    maybe he pushed in too far?

7. belbazar

belbazar New Member

probably yes.

8. GoCougs

GoCougs New Member

That all depends on your size. If you a small girl then you might not be able to accomodate a larger penis.

9. Debs@ Ssh Escor

Debs@ Ssh Escor New Member

Don't want to put a downer on things but a few STD can also cause pains like these. If you did not use a comdom then for peace of mind go and get checked out.

Debs xx

10. independentchic

independentchic New Member

My boyfriend and I started having sex a few months ago, and I experianced the same problem and so did my other friend who recently lost her virginity. I actually still have pain in my abdomen when we have a lot of sex in a short period of time, or if we are really rough.
    I would say that the pain is most likely normal. It is something that subsides as your body gets used to having sex.

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned