[Ask a Girl] Is this such an odd request!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by cygnus73, Apr 16, 2013.

1. cygnus73

cygnus73 Member

I can't tell you how much I would appreciate a woman's input on this. About 7 years ago I had a girlfriend who did something for me that increased my pleasure in ways I can't even express. I've always been a breast lover, and small boobs especially. One night while we were having sex she started rubbing the head of my dick on her nipples, and it took me to places I've never even imagined. Even before that night I had always been a very generous lover, but from that moment on I dedicated myself to giving her as much pleasure as possible before I would let her do that thing for me. I'm telling you, I would take that over a blowjob any day of the week. The sad part of the story is that she left me about six months later to give her ex-husband another try. Since then, I've only had 2 relationships, and both of the women seemed to think I was asking for the moon and stars when I brought up rubbing my dick on their nipples. One of them even asked me if I was some kind of freak. With the first of the 2 of them I just figured it was her. She actually did it for me once, but there was little or no effort involved, and I never asked her to do it again. The woman after her is the one who thought I was a freak just for bringing it up. One night I decided to go all out, to try even harder to please her, and it worked very well. When she came back down to Earth, I asked her if she would do that thing for me, and she started giving me a blowjob instead. I asked again, and it was very similar to the girlfriend before her. I looked up and she was just staring out into space with no interest in what she was doing for me, even though it was just 5 minutes after I had her eye's rolling back in her head. I'm not claiming to be any kind of super stud or anything like that, but I always make sure to do the right thing and please my lover before I expect anything in return. I absolutely love to go down on women, and I've always been told that I do it well. So is my request of having a woman rub my dick on their nipples so odd? The girlfriend I spoke of from 7 years ago seemed to really enjoy it, and that made it so much better. It was like she was doing it for both of us. She would start out slow, and as her nipples got hard and we were both moaning with pleasure she would speed it up until we couldn't wait any longer and it always made for ridiculously intense sex. So what are the chances that I can find another woman like that? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!

2. rileyjane

I dont think that is an odd request at all.. In fact it sounds kind of hot! There are a lot of other requests that i would consider a lot stranger than that!

3. Meee

Gold Member

The attitude of expecting something in return probably shows in your request. That turns some women off.

4. cygnus73

cygnus73 Member

Thank You Rileyjane, after my experiences it's very nice to hear a woman say that!

Thank you for responding Meee. I might have used the wrong words in my post. I didn't mean it like once I do something for her, she owes me something in return. I just think it should be natural that the more you please your lover, the more desire your lover will have to please you!

#4 cygnus73, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
  5. twinkstar

twinkstar New Member

If that was me, I would have no problem with that request. Something new to try. Thanks

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

I'll ask sluttyfairy tonight and see how she feels about it....lube or no lube?:D

7. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

In my experience, women are a lot more receptive to this if you're the one doing the rubbing.

xx

8. Nikkitta

Nikkitta Member

A freak!? I doubt it. My bf loves that too... And it feels amazing!! They were missing out :)

9. dougsan

dougsan New Member

I suggest you listen to Meee. Tit for tat never works. Not in the bedroom or the boardroom. Do what you and your partner enjoy. If there's something you want to and talk about it. Don't do something new to her and expect her to do something new to you.

Talk. Talk. Talk and then experiment.