Is this strange?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sinfinity, Nov 8, 2009.

1. sinfinity

sinfinity New Member

I've got a definite fragrance fetish.

Fresh laundry, when people just get out of the shower, I walk into the bathroom and breath in the aromas of shampoo and steam... And I get reallly fucking turned on. It's like heaven.

I wonder if this stems from a few incidents of shower sex?:D

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I tihnk I can relate in a way.

I used to have a major crush on a teacher of mine in high school. His cologne drove me wild and while I never did find out what it was called, I know if when I smell it, even now, and it still makes me think of him and get turned on.

3. sinfinity

sinfinity New Member

oh the power of memory!

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Aromas have a strong connection to memory. I have a bunch of them. Sometimes I just have to stop and enjoy it for a minute. People probably think I'm having a retard attack or something.

5. igor

Gold Member

A girl I dated many years ago wore this really wild "fuck me" perfume. It drove me nuts. I don't know what it was and I haven't run across it again. Someone told me that the effectiveness of a scent depends a lot on the natural scent of the person wearing it.

6. Northside

Gold Member

My Grandpa and Grandma were a young narried couple back in the great depression. Money was tight, so instead of buying perfume, Grandma would dab a little vanilla extract on to smell nice. It worked fine. Things got better and Grandpa could afford to buy Grandma any perfume she wanted. The only problem was for the rest of his life, everytime Grandma baked cookies Grandpa got a hard on.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

:lol.....

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Northside, you crack me up man. That joke is as funny now as it was the first time I heard it 20 years ago. :p:dgrin:lol

9. SavvyStud917

SavvyStud917 New Member

Smells to me are a 1/4th of the experience sexually, I still remember the perfume the girl I lost it 2 wore "Lucky You" no kidding just a slight wiff of that stuff and my knees get weak.

I still feel kinda guilty because I'v bought that perfume for a number of girls friends,leaving out the story of why I like it I might add :dgrin. man oh man makes me want to run up to walmart and spray a sample on just bathe in it.