Is this strange?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by diamond19241, Aug 1, 2007.

1. diamond19241

diamond19241 New Member

I would like to know if this is strange or what other people think. Several months ago my husband and I went out drinking. I got extremely wasted......I ended up passing out. I woke up later that night in our bed with him screwing the day lights out of me. by the time that I woke up I was on the verge of an orgasm. So I let him finish. That was the best orgasm I had ever had. Afterwards I told him how much I had enjoyed that. Since then there have been a few times that he has waited till I was a sleep to start fondling me. Some times I let him know that I wake up and other times I pretend to still be a sleep to see what he does while he thinks that I am unaware. I have noticed that he definately takes more time exploring my body and seems to be braver about the way he touches me when he thinks that I am a sleep. This is an extremely huge turn on to me. Is this strange? I would like to know what people think about this. Do some guys get turned on by playing with there sleeping partner? I want the male and female views. Please let know.

#1 diamond19241, Aug 1, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2007
  2. xplodez

xplodez New Member

male point of view is that he does not have to worry about being rejected, he can somewhat do what he wants (im assuming) but if you want him to be more hands on and a little rougher just talk with him about it and be open, youd be surprised how guys do enjoy being able to let go alot and its even more of a turn on when the woman/girl expresses her need for that..

3. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Enjoy!! My last wife would wake me by going down on me sometimes. Beats hell out of an alarm clock!:lol

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Right on: He fondles you better when He thinks you are asleep.
    So obviously he likes to do it but feels guilty for some reason.
    So you need to express to him that you enjoy the extra fondling
    and encourage him to fondle you at other times as well.

Hiker

5. resigirl

resigirl New Member

That's cool. I can get to oral and sit on my man before he wakes up. He just grabs my hips and fucks me so hard. He loves it and I love doing it. Keep it up!!

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

I dont think that this is strange....often times if I wake up in the night Ill caress and massage my wife,she loves her butt and legs massaged,unfortunately she isnt like you,the few times Ive caressed her pussy while shes been asleep, shes woken up and pushed my hand away, Id love to bring her to orgasm or close to it before she wakes or have her wake up orgasming................And in the other aspect,Id LOVE waking up to her caressing or going down on me or even riding me.....but its not happened yet!

7. KissKissTell

KissKissTell New Member

My SO is to much a light sleeper but when I can he loves it. And I love the little surprise wake ups to. Nothing stange about it. Something about letting him have his way is so hot.

8. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Have you spoken with him about this at all? If you dig deeper into why he does this you will most likely be able to improve your conscious sex life too. ;)

9. diamond19241

diamond19241 New Member

Yeah we have talked about this..... I have let him know that I really enjoy being woke up in this way. And I have point blank asked him if it was because he didnt feel comfortable touch me like that while I was a wake. He said no that wasnt it. He just like the way that my body responded to him even with me a sleep.And that it was a turn on to him to be able to bring me to orgasm before I woke up. We have been together for 10 years and are conscious sex life is great we still have sex at least 5 or 6 times a week. I guess the reason that I posted this thread was to see if anyone else enjoyed this also. There are all kinds of fetishes and this was one that I hadnt heard of so I was just curious as to what other people thought as well.

10. icu89109

icu89109 New Member

As long as you don't wake up to your husband saying, "C'mon boy... stay off the furniture.", you're ok.

11. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

sometimes I make my gf wear a skirt with no panties when she goes to bed. Or when we sleep naked I caress her body. I just find it exciting to see how far I can go, and how far she trusts me. We frequently wake each other up from sleep sometimes 3 in the morning while we are touching and stuff...

Definately a turn on :p Not strange at all..

12. foxxi999

foxxi999 New Member

I think its a big turn on.... my hubby does that to me too