Is this really true?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by bluenavigator, Jun 22, 2006.

1. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

It is possible but I haven't check anything to confirm that. Most of the time, they prefer either married or bf/gf couple and single females. Single men are often not welcomed. I can understand why....

2. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I don't understand?

What's the question?

3. pirouette

Gold Member

I'm with Kisses on this one. We at least need a subject!

4. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

I am surprised, too. FYI, the original post was removed.

I was on the second post. The original post was posted by some guy asking about many swinging clubs on net and everything. He asked if it is true that there are such kind of clubs. So I replied on that question. Seem that guy removed the topic. Maybe he got embrasessed?

5. pussycat69

Gold Member

I think the guy was spamming,that's why.We've had a few 'dud' posts.

6. Thorn

Gold Member

But that is true about most swinging clubs.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I can understand why... the place would just be swarming with single guys trying to get their rocks off, if it was totally open to anyone. They are trying to promote true 'swinging', which involves couples who have a relationship of their own, but want to venture out sexually.
    I read about one that allows single men, but there are certain rooms, where single men are not permitted. And from what it indicated, that's where the real swinging tends to go on. (It was one that Deeplover was talking about a while back in Miami).

8. Thorn

Gold Member

Also they don't want it to become a gay meeting place. They have plenty of those places for that I'm sure.

9. pirouette

Gold Member

We have a local swingers club that hosts 1 party/dance a year that single men can attend. The rest of the year? That's right, couples and single women only. Tickets for single men are pretty expensive.

10. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

I would like to go to one of these clubs but I have to respect my lady's wishes. She doesn't want to attend one of these places so I am pretty much struck here. Just be happy what you already got. My lady is great one and why should I complain while I can do other stuff than just attend one of these clubs. :shrug

11. Thorn

Gold Member

10-4! Well stated. :)

12. Logger

Gold Member

Swinging:

I have visited some forums for swingers, and they stress trust as an important element, between the married partners. I thought swingers would have great advice for improving my marriage, since they must have great marriages themselves. But actually, the response that I got was that you should have a good, strong marriage, before you start swinging. So apparently,swingers have good marriages that take no thinking or improving.

So having complete openness and permission from your wife, is an essential part of swinging,

Swinging without permission could be called philandering. There is a forum for discussing the ins and outs of philandering. search philanderers forum.

There are several forums for swingers. Search swinging forums or swinger forums.

13. Miki

Miki Banned

:uhh: What is this...?

14. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Well, it isn't true that swingers have perfect marriages that don't take any work. Promise. But the relationship has to be strong enough that there is a firm trust, and that the couple can communicate about the good and bad that swinging is bringing to the relationship.

And single men aren't held back in all places. But it's true that a few bad apples have really screwed it up and made it hard for all single guys.

Most swingers aren't gonna hook up with someone cheating on their spouse. It's extra drama that others don't want to take on.

That's the facts I know...... if anyone wondered what I know..... lol.

15. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Single Males are a dime a dozen

In response to your question most swingers clubs restrict single males. This is due in large part to the laws of supply and demand. Meaning there is a large supply of single males who are open to swinging but the supply greatly exceeds the demand. However this is not the case for single women. It is not as common for women swing as singles and if they do most are already attached to a couple. Single women in the lifestyle are referred to as unicorns due to the fact that they are quite rare to find and this is the reason why they get free admission at some clubs. Most couples will play with other couples, some couples will play with single women if they are available and only few couples will play with single males. For me to provide reasons for this would be outside the scope of my response. If swingers clubs did not put some type of disincentives (e.g. higher admission prices, limiting the number of single men, or limiting their nights) the club would be a bunch of single males with no couples or single women attending.