is this rare?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mcbean, Oct 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcbean

mcbean New Member

i once had a girl friend would could fit her whole fist plus two extra fingers up her pussy she said it was rare for a girl to be able to do this i was wondering wether any other chicks out there could do this to prove my gf wrong

2. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I don't think that's the sort of thing you want to go around bragging about. It kind of signifies that you would screw a whole football team just for foreplay. Something like that. :ugh

3. xoaimeelou

xoaimeelou New Member

AGREED. Dude, the tighter the better wasn't it? Hahahah what a dumb girl.

4. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

alright how bout a girl get in on this. I was thinking about trying fisting but I dunno if I wanna streach myself that much. Any girl can do that provided she was willing to take the time and the practice to get to that level. But just because she likes that one thing dosn't mean she would have sex with alot of guys. I have several sex toys that dosn't mean I'm a crazy she beast that'll do anything for anyone who looks at her the right way.

5. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

There is a huge difference between sticking a dildo up there and your fucking hand. I guarantee you that no man would be impressed to see a girl do that. Ever.

BTW, I don't think you're a crazy she-beast for having sex toys. That means you like to get off. I'm cool with that.

6. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

well I'm glad to hear that. lol, I'm just saying she does that cause she enjoys it. that dosn't mean she also enjoys sex with alot of people, see what i mean?

7. Hug_It

Hug_It New Member

Well I would have to disagree... I think it's impressive... it just one of those naughty things that turns me on... besides vaginas are extremely resiliant and tightness has more to do with muscle than anything else... a girl with strong vaginal muscles could take a fist one second and squeeze your penis out the next :)

8. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I don't know about that Hug it. I have had sex with a few women before and after giving birth and found that one the muscles are stretched to extremes they are never the same again. It may be because there are tearing and structual changes. I am not sure that fisting does the same damage as birth but I can’t understand how a stretched out vagina is a good thing. Give me a tight, juicy vagina any day!

9. mcbean

mcbean New Member

for your information

ok she wasnt the tighest chick on the face of the planet i'll give you that however i would go as far as to say she was as loss as some old grandma my dick is about average thickness as she can squezze that pretty tight

10. jiggy

jiggy New Member

Being a girl I'll give you some insight on the muscles "down there"
    True they can stretch and go back, but only to a certain extent. If thay are stretched a lot (like giving birth) they never go back to where they were. Now a whole fist plus to fingers is a LOT to put into a pussy. I'm not sure I'd ever do that, just for fear of ripping and stretching. I guess it can be done, with lots of time and jsut stretching it a little bit at a time, but I dunno, not one of my priorities!

11. Fairy

Fairy New Member

mmm.... interesting..... not sure I like the idea myself :p

12. barbie

barbie New Member

I have seen pics of this on the internet,and I think it looks gross It don't even look one little bit sexy.I'm not a guy,but I don't believe it would turn me on at all.I think the girls who can do this just want to show it off for some reason.Probably the girls that have their pic put on the net are getting lots of money for it.

13. -G-

-G- New Member

its gross to me and I am a guy.... It would make me feel I could never be enough for her.

14. Expando1

Expando1 New Member

It's interesting and depending on my mood it's even a turnon...it's sort of like the woman's pussy is so ravenous she can swallow you whole!

15. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

If you guys think a fist is alot there are way more bizzare things out there. I've seen a bald guy stick his whole head in this women who seemed to be in her 40's. I think its the Guiness Book of Records that reported a women who could take a pro standard football, well lubed, and push it back out. There have also been orange cones, various childrens toys, guitar neck (no strings, YOW!!!), and a whole slew of other things so really a fist dosn't seem that big a deal to me anymore, btw still havn't tried it and I dont think I will soon.

16. sexykitten07

sexykitten07 New Member

Bald guy fucks chick # 2

Maggie 05,
    I saw that video you were talking about. It was so gross when that guy pulled out of her and she was all stretchy. I personally think that a girl getting fisted can be sexy to watch, however, if I were a man I don't think I would want a girl with a stretchy pussy. Ever heard the expression pickle in a barrel? Thats what it would feel like to both you and her. :p

17. Heely

Heely New Member

Yeah, I wouldn't want a girl with a stretchy pussy, but it's interesting to watch someone else fist themself! Interesting, not arousing

18. ScrmnEagle

ScrmnEagle New Member

Bottom line, I think the whole process would hurt more than it would doing anyone any good. It is very unattractive, but hey, whatever, to each his/her own.

19. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

I think it depends on the person and perhaps their level of... what to call it... *fitness*? I have given birth twice, and before having my boys (both were very close to 9 pounds, and I neither tore, nor had an episiotomy) I was soooo tight, my hubby barely fit, and sex was really quick. I have always done kegels to maintain tone, and was an aerobics instructor before my second, so although I'm not as *tight* as I was, I can grip him just as hard as I used to, and when I'm clenching those muscles, he can't tell we've had kids (unless they wake up and start yelling, lol)
    Having said that, he's a thin guy, with really big hands, and we've recently taken up fisting. It's a tight, stretching squeeze to get his hand in, but once it's in, the opening isn't stretched, just the main "cavity" inside, and that doesn't grip his dick anyway, and kegels will help maintain that muscletone.
    Since we started using his fist (not often, by the way) I have become multi-orgasmic, something I wouldn't have thought possible a year ago.
    He says its a big turn on for him, and although it was my fantasy to try it, I never told him that, and he initiated it one day out of the blue.
    In any case, I'm probably some sort of perverted freak anyway, but I've very recently become a horndog :) and can't get enough, so the variety is nice, and he's not complaining!
    A good book on the topic is called "A Hand in the Bush" in case anyone is interested...

20. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

Your not a pervert for enjoying something like that. Question though, I've looked into it some but was wondering just how you and your husband got involved. I mean how did the topic come up, I'm not sure if I want to try it but I'd like to talk to my boyfriend about it at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.