Is This Normal

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jabariwest, Sep 8, 2011.

1. jabariwest

jabariwest New Member

I do not and have never liked my lover/husband/boyfriend to touch my nipples or clitoris when I am simply involved in my daily living. I love it when the intention is to have sex, but otherwise I feel invaded. Any other part of my body is fine, but those two areas are reserved for actual sexual activity. I relaize this could lead to sex, arousal, etc, but I just don't like it. Now, my boyfriend pats my back and kisses my cheek for physical contact rather than hug and rub backs, all of the touching that I believe are normal to express ccaring and sharing. He feels that all parts of my body should be at his touch desire or I am rejecting him. We have talked about this, but have gotten no where. His sexual history is way different than mine, so I guess we are not compatible. He likes to get to almost orgasm and then back down and then get there again. I DO NOT. So any thoughts on this?

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I honestly think that this is spam but if it's not...

You need to be more clear in what you're asking. Are you asking if it's weird that you don't like your boyfriend or whatever to touch your clit or nipples other than during sex? Or are you asking if it's weird that you don't like him touching them at all?

Please make it clear what you are asking so that we can better help you.

3. backcheck64

Gold Member

Lighten up a bit. How do you know that touching ISN'T going to lead to sex. But what would I know, I've only been marred 24yrs.

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

BC back with a vengeance :p

5. papukhp

papukhp New Member

first of all welcome to S F jabariwest i think that your r satisfied from sex that'y or your r weak to prepared sexual hormuns that'y you r not interested in sexual activities you should take almond or dire dates these r useful for arising sex thoughts

6. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Welcome to the forum

I'll gamble that this isn't spam, and reply. Normal is a subjective thing, so who knows what's normal? That aside, my wife is the same way - when she's ready for sex, her clit is ground zero, but when she's not, she doesn't like it to be touched. She does like to be teased by getting close to orgasm, then backing off, and getting to the brink again and again. This is a way for both of us to enjoy that special feeling of her strongest desire to cum for the longest time. As a man, I feel more like you do - it's very difficult for me to get to the brink of orgasm and then back off.

Sexual preferences are as varied as taste in food or music. Sexual love is about giving each other as much pleasure as possible. Your orgasm is about you, and his orgasm is about him, and it's up to each of you to teach the other, and communication and compliance are the keys.

#6 pbs, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  7. octavius

Gold Member

I've heard women talk about stuff like this where I used to work. For them it was worse because they felt the guys they were with at the time did not appreciate them....just saw them as a sexual object. The touching was symptom of a superficial relationship if you will. They WERE very attractive older ladies and what was weird was whatever experience they had of relationships had them writing off any relationships with guys from then on. Tell him, when you do this at this time it makes me feel unappreciated.... if he cares he surely can accommodate you... just be patient.... he is a guy after all. I made a nuisance of myself when my first girlfriend were sleeping naked in bed together the first couple of times.... once she was trying to get some sleep for work the next day anyway. I EVENTUALLY figured it out.

8. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Welcome to SF!

We all have our likes and dislikes :) I don't think I would like my clitoris touched randomly without intention to have sex.. plus it's way too sensitive! just to be like "Bam I'm touchin' your clit" WTF dude how rude... any other part of me I don't mind. If nipples ... please be gentle lol