is this normal.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by funnguy, Dec 12, 2010.

1. funnguy

funnguy New Member

so i get pretty active in my sleep lol, i talk alot and move about, never really a sleep walker tho. anyway, one night me and my gf were having a drink, we had sex then went to sleep. so i find myself waking up early hours in the morning and im playing with my gf's clit and sucking on her nipple, i pretty much got a fright and panicked because ive never done anything like that before and i just stopped immediatly and went to sleep. i new she would have been weirded out. so we were talking the next day, and she new nothing about it, i told her and she seemed to feel pretty uncomfortable about it. i know a feel her alot while im sleeping but thats the first ive done anything like that lol. do any of yous have any sleep movements or anything like that? thanks for the info.

2. awakened

awakened New Member

I have heard of this and it is not completely out of the ordinary. i do not have the exact type of action during sleep but i do get pretty active, vocally mostly but i have been known to try to beat my man in my sleep. He very often has to wake me from yelling, screaming or crying and alot of fowl language. i suppose the inner sailor comes out at night LOL

3. awakened

awakened New Member

I have heard of this and it is not completely out of the ordinary. i do not have the exact type of action during sleep but i do get pretty active, vocally mostly but i have been known to try to beat my man in my sleep. He very often has to wake me from yelling, screaming or crying and alot of fowl language. i suppose the inner sailor comes out at night LOL

4. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

its called rem sleep or something like that....is normal,i wake up doing somthing similar or my lady beating me off when we get to sleep together.

5. Texas_Red

Gold Member

REM sleep has nothing to do with moving or ding things in sleep. REM stands for Rapid Eye Movement, and that is the 5th and last stage of a sleep cycle. It's the part where you dream. During REM your limb muscles are not supposed to move. You are supposed to become paralyzed essentially, so that you don't act out your dreams and potentially harm yourself or others around you.

There are sleep disorders that cause/allow for movement and actions to be carried out called parasomnias. What most of you are speaking of, is a parasomnia usually called sexsomnia, which occurs in non-REM sleep.

So while it might be cool for some of you, and creepy for others, it does mean something is not working right in your brain, unfortunately.

I myself appear to have/had issues with another parasomnia, as I have known of an instance where I woke up to my own yelling, which was a dream of me arguing with my parents. I was yelling cuss words and such. My ex used to complain that she'd wake up to me pushing, shoving, or hitting her while in the dead of sleep. Not full on slugging her, but like, pounding on her. Enough to hurt but not all out. Still a problem. Of course due to my weight in the past I have bouts of obstructive sleep apnea as well.

#5 Texas_Red, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  6. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

my bad id seen something like this on tlc in a show called weird sex i was trying to remember it and all i could think about was rem sleep..

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Mate....just a tip....:D
    When you post, can you at least split it up into separate sentences?
    Just makes your stuff bloody hard to read is all..... :eyes