Is this normal

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by steelstilletto, Feb 11, 2010.

1. steelstilletto

steelstilletto New Member

One of my husbands fantasies was for me to get a strap on. I finally did this. His fantasy included me making him suck it and then using it on him. I did this last weekend. He is really into the humility thing. I don't really know how I feel about this. I know that he enjoyed it, but now it has my mind wondering. How do other men feel about this? I know that he is terrified that anyone would ever find out. Is this fantasy normal?

2. igor

Gold Member

I have seen quite a few others relate that same fantasy and in fact actually doing it, so no it is not all that unusual I guess.

3. Northside

Gold Member

While I've read plenty on this subject on this forum, and a few here do the same thing, I really don't know if this is the place to ask "is this normal." We can tell you what's normal for us, but that doesn't mean a thing. What the hell is normal? While it isn't my thing, if it gets you guys off, enjoy. and don't tell anybody else, you might embarass him.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

We all get curiosities in our heads that we mildly obsess about; things that you never imagined you'd want to do, but you can't help wondering what it's like. For instance, I've wondered what it would be like to suck a dick, but in truth I'm sure I would be repulsed - to the point of nausia, if forced - by the smell and taste of a man. But in this case, there is a safe way for him to sort of try out going through the actions, but in the close vicinity of something that smells and taste really fucking good... a woman. MMmmmm WOoooman :p. (I'm assuming you smell and taste good ;))

But under those safe and pleasurable circumstances, it becomes enjoyable and he may want to keep doing it. I'd say, go with the flow, and maybe the novelty, so to speak, will fade. If it's the humility that's got you worried, I'm not sure. I'm sorry if I only gave you a half an answer. Is he terrified about being found out for the dick sucking/fucking, or the submissivness?

In my own case, I am only passively curious about the idea, so I'll stick to sucking Macanudos. :eyes

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

I am someone who loves take my wife's strapon. However I've never had the urge to suck on it. I'm not really into humility, but I love anal penetration. I'm with HR, I'm not into men in the slightest. But I will not deny that penetration feels wonderful.

6. suite91

suite91 Member

I, like your husband, would be mortified if anyone found out that I've sucked and fucked a strap-on.

Sometimes even us strong, masculine, tough, men want to be "fucked" once in a while.

7. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

I wouldn't want anyone to find out, but I would definitely be interested in letting my lady fuck me with a strap on. It's definitely a fantasy of mine. I don't really think I would care for sucking it really, cause that doesn't do much for me. But I would love for my girl to fuck me with one.

8. steelstilletto

steelstilletto New Member

All of your replies have helped me so much. I talked with the hubby about it, just so I would have a better understanding of it. The humility and the feeling turns him on and because it turns him on, it turns me on. Thanks ya'll.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

Glad SF could offer some useful help. Please don't be a stranger, drop in any time.

10. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

I would do just about anything for my girl to fuck the shit out of me with a strap on. I just don't really ever see it happening, unfortunately.

11. smokeybear

smokeybear New Member

yes its quite normal. Alot of men have this idea but never talk or go through with it. he just took the step. Also we have prostates similar to the girls g spot.

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

Hey there, smokeybear, glad you dropped in on us.:)

13. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

I think that's all you have to ask. Whether or not it's normal shouldn't matter. I have lots of fetishes and fantasies such as helping a girl pee, and making love in lingerie. Is it normal? Not really, is there anything wrong with it? No.

14. north

north New Member

I agree. What's so great about "normal" anyway?
    And in my humble opinion you're lucky to have a partner who is comfortable enough with his sexuality and with you to openly communicate this desire.

15. gman

gman New Member

I think communication is the key. Normal is whatever you and partner agree on. For instance I enjoy anal play but my wife does not. It doesn't bother me that she doesn't -we talked and she is cool with my pleasures but I wouldn't try to push it with her.

16. Ming102

Ming102 New Member

I've been looking for normal all my life and never found it. I think this is quite common. I've no desire to be fucked, but I get hard as hell thinking of being humiliated by my woman fucking or sucking another guy in front of me.

17. chasing_heels

chasing_heels Member

Not sure about the sucking but if a sexy lady fuckedme with a small strap on then Id do it but it would be for her domination fantasy rather than my need for anal. Saying that I love having my ass licked.

18. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

god...i have huge strap on fantasies...as in me wering one on ANYONE...obviously my boyfriend at this point, lol!
    however i cant convince him that anything anal would feel good...even though he see's how much i like it...ah well

19. undeadarsenal

undeadarsenal New Member

just kick him in the face and say 'you do what i tell you to' :)

jk :) its always a good bargain tool to say he can't put it in yours any more till you put it in his but I don't know the dynamics of your relationship so...

good luck for what its worth :)

20. HardRocker

Gold Member

Normally:eyes at first it seems like a crappy way to treat the problem. But you said he likes being humiliated, so... maybe save it as a last resort. But sometimes people just don't want to do shit and that's that, humility or not.

EDIT: So, stilletto, how is it going anyway, any changes?

#20 HardRocker, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2010