Is this normal?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Malkavian, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Malkavian

Malkavian New Member

I'm going to the doctor's tomorrow as I think I have a bladder infection. But I've been wondering whether to bring this up with him.

Basically I've had an odd lump above my right testicle for as long as I can remember. I'm only 18 and it's been there, as I say, as long as I can remember, so I can't imagine it would be a cancerous lump. But I've recently been wondering about what it actually is as I don't seem to have one on the left side, only the right. The easiest way I can think to describe it is that it feels a bit like a kidney bean with a slight dip in the middle. I can move it around some what but if I move it too much in one direction, it really aches. As I said, I'm pretty sure I don't have the same thing on the left side and that's what's bugging me mostly. I thought I'd check here before I brought it up at the doctor's just in case someone knows what it is. I'd be pretty embarrassed if he looked and was like "Oh yeah, that's one of those freaky, half formed, extra bollocks".

Also, this I'm not worried about. But I just thought I'd post it to see if anyone else has anything like it. But my cock seems to be turned 45 degrees to the left. The easiest way to imagine it is imagine this is the opening of the urethra | mine is like this \ but my whole head is like that. I've never seen another person with this. Imagine someone cutting the head of your penis off and turning it to the left 45 degrees and putting it back together. That's what mine is like. It doesn't bother me but I just wondered if anyone else has that.

Thanks for the help guys. I hope someone can answer my question about the weird bean thing. :lol

2. Dreama

Gold Member

When you are at the doc, ask about it. I don't have a penis, so I don't know.

3. Malkavian

Malkavian New Member

I've just been reading Wikipedia actually and I found this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epididymal_cyst I don't understand it 100% but it sounds about right. So I think it must be that.

I also found this though. Don't go on it if you don't want to see graphic images of bumpy penis heads! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_papillaris_genitalis I think I may have that. Although if I do, the bumps are so small and few compared to those pictures to the point that they're barely noticable. Which is good as those pictures of pretty off putting.

Lordy lordy, knobs are weird.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Pearly pauples are harmless, so don't worry if you have that.

5. Pride

Pride New Member

This might not be totally related but i have something that resembles that in or around my jaw. and that has been there for as long as I can remember. I mean i dont know what the hell it is but i remember when i was young i would mess with it and move it around quite a bit. Its nothing visibly noticeable though.

6. bsxy420

Gold Member

it could be a cyst. i had one pop up on my wrist. (dont try this until you have spoken with a dr.) in the old days when one would have a cyst they would take a heavy book and slam it down onto it. and the cyst will go away. i didnt use a book but i hit it on a cart at work and it went away. you should have a dr look at it before you try any home remedys to take care of it.

7. Dreama

Gold Member

What kind of doctor would recommend that?

8. Halogen

Halogen New Member

:lol That is a great question!

9. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Ask!

It's probably nothing, as people have said before, cysts, moles, fatty lumps are all harmless. But just because something had been there for a long time and hasn't changed shape doesn't mean it can't be cancerous. Tumors can be completely isolated and not spread (I forget what they're called,) they won't do any harm for along time, but should be removed.

Can't hurt asking what it is. It's most likely just a fat deposit though.

10. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I don't think I'd be using anything to hit myself as hard as I could right above my testicles :lol

11. nibbs

nibbs New Member

If it's not attached to the testicle, rather the epididymus then it sounds like an epididymal cyst. There are several ways they can form. I had one form as I was having sex and I freaked out, went to the ER (man that was expensive). You can go to a doctor, but I guess I would recommend an urologist. The doctor will feel around explain it to you, and then probably give you an ultrasound to make sure of its precise location. Mine formed because sperm got blocked and created a little sperm bubble type thing that turned into a cyst. Some days it kinda aches but I pretty much forget its there. Hmm, not sure I have any plans on slamming it with a book any time soon.

12. djmercer1

djmercer1 New Member

i have a lump in the connecting tissue of my left testicle since before i could remember. it was fleshy, the size of a large plum pit, and i could squeeze it pretty good before it ached, if i tired to seperate it from the tecticle it got painful pretty quick. i was in hospital for a colon issue 7 years ago and the doc said it was fine and would cause no trouble(i forget the name). i just checked and it is now almost gone, it was always the same relative size with the rest of my genitalia. i remember checking it regularly for years after the hospitial but, cant remember checking it in the last year.

i cant however imagine using the book squish method on this growth though. it would probably work to make the lump vanish as the rest of his nutsac would hemorrhage.

13. bsxy420

Gold Member

this was way back when. before they had all the good medical knowledge that they do now.
    that was just the info that i was given. and it worked for me. but i wouldnt recomend anyone to try anything like that before seeing an actual dr.

14. spindrift

spindrift New Member

The easiest way to check give yourself some idea whether it is a spermatocele or not is to shine a torch through it. A spermatocele, or cyst, will be clear, and torchlight will pass through it. If light doesn't pass through, then it may be something different. You should still check with a doctor either way though. I have had one ever since I can remember, and it's never caused me any problems. The doc says there is little point in removing it, because it doesn't do any harm (or affect fertility), and they often come back anyway, but they can be removed if you really want. Wouldn't recommend the book slamming thing!

15. bsxy420

Gold Member

i wouldnt either. but you might find you have a new fetish that way. you could do more damage than good that way.