Is this my fault?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Citralopram, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Citralopram

Citralopram New Member

Ok, heres the situation. Me and my gf went out for nearly 2 years before having sex for the first time when I was 18. We were both virgins. She had masturbated before we had sex like most girls and I had no problem with that. When we had sex she didnt bleed at all. She has bled a little bit a few times when we had sex after that. I just feel very discouraged because I have a friend and every girl he has been with (only two but keep in mind we are young) has bled for hours after their first time. I dont feel like my penis is too small or anything, it just kindof hurts my confidence that I didnt seem to break her heimen. Any advice?

2. Clark

Clark Member

I recommend that you forget about it. It means nothing, and should certainly mean nothing to you. What's important is that she enjoys sex with you and you enjoy sex with her.

3. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Not all women bleed their first time around. I know I didn't. I never bled a drop! So, please don't be discouraged.

4. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I didn't bleed at all my first time, or in the times after that. Even if she had broken her hymen previously you are still the first person she has had sex which is a pretty special thing.

5. Citralopram

Citralopram New Member

Thanks for the feedback. This has helped me a lot. You all are great :)

6. Flame_Tamer

Flame_Tamer New Member

She could have broken her hymen in many ways prior to your sexual encounter. Horseback riding, sports to name a couple ways.

7. boldboy1

boldboy1 New Member

Don't worry, my first gf's first time she barely bled at all. Hardly noticeable.

8. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

Agrees, and I know I didn't bleed at all my 1st time. I was highly irritated and annoyed..lol...but no blood, which I freaked out about because I wasn't at home and I lived 2 hours away so I was afraid I might bleed on the train going home...But noe not all females bleed their first time around....
    So relax :)

edit* also your friend may have been a little rough to some of those girls...you never know.

9. KissKissTell

KissKissTell New Member

Definetley not something to worry about, I didn't bleed my first time either.

10. n0t0r10u5

n0t0r10u5 New Member

My girl didn't bleed either!

11. 123imax

123imax New Member

Dont let this dent your confidence dude, im sure there will be pleeeenty more things in the future that are far more confidence hurting then this lol so until then --- relax:) if anything be happy with the fact that you dont make someone you care about bleed for hours on end like your friend did!

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have to laugh whenever I see it said that girls break their hymens while horseback riding. The only way I can see that happening is if they are naked from the waist down, using a Western saddle, the horse bucks, and they come crashing down on the horn.

I spend about 20 hours a week in the saddle from the time I was 7. The first time I had sex, my hymen was intact. Oh, and when it broke there was very little blood.

13. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

Both girls that I have devirginized didn't bleed. Both were also extremely flexible from years of dance, gymnastics, and other sports :). Anyway, its nothing to worry about whatsoever.

14. mmmm

mmmm New Member

I would just like to say that I find it disturbing that you wanted her to bleed... I would think that you would be happy that things went smoothly. Anyway, just because she was a virgin does not mean that her hymen was not broken by other forms of activities.