Is this gay or not?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by mkm, May 27, 2007.

1. mkm

mkm New Member

A friend of mine brought up a situation that i thought was interesting.

Say your a guy and you love receiving head. (which im sure most men do) You are single and haven't received head for about 3+ months and you get an offer. A man comes up to you and says that he will give you head. You don't have to speak to him or look at him while he's doing it and when your finished he will leave. Would you accept his offer?

Most of my friends say No way because its a man sucking you but 2 so far have said if its for the feeling only and you dont' have to watch him then do it.

What is your opinions on this?

2. SassyGirl

SassyGirl New Member

From a womans perspective, my husband loves BJ, but I know what he gets off on is watching me give him the BJ, as much as the sensation of having one is amazing, he enjoys and gets off on seeing me do it to him.
    As far as whether it means you are gay, if your turned on by the guy then yes.

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Duh... Is having sex with another guy a gay act? If not, then I don't know what would be.

No, I wouldn't do it under any circumstances I can think of, certainly not those you described.

4. CyCo_SoMaTiC

CyCo_SoMaTiC New Member

I actually went through with this and let a bi friend of mine(try) to suck me off, just to see if I was bi sexual in any way. I couldn't even stay hard, so that kinda let me know I'm 100% straight. The point is, don't be afraid to experiment. You may like it or you may not. Don't let society determine your sexuality. The reason you posted here is you are questioning yourself about it and want some advice. The worst that could happen is you might not enjoy it like I did, if so the guy will understand. However do make sure he has been tested for STDs.

5. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Sounds like a homosexual act to me. I'd never even consider it.

6. CyCo_SoMaTiC

CyCo_SoMaTiC New Member

I guess it depends on how liberal you are too.....

7. angelbaby

angelbaby New Member

gay or not

Well,this has been brought up to my honey by a friend of ours,who says he's bi,but I think it's that he's gay,but no offense,he's like a brother to me.My husband says no way in hell is a guy giving him head.If it's not a female he won't go for it.:brow

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

OK, so it's only been 3 months since you've had a blowjob and already you are contemplating getting one from another man, a total stranger now less? Ummm, yeah, I'd say that's pretty gay, alright. IMHO

9. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Do I think that getting a blow job from another male makes you gay? No. A blow job can be as relative as utilizing a toy, if you think of it that way, or as intimate as a moment with the love of your life, if you think of it that way. In the end, completely honestly, a blow job is just a blow job, unless YOU make it more in your head and heart. I'm not gonna judge how you get your pleasure, just as I expect you not to judge how I get my pleasure. It's all a matter of perspective. In my opinion, if you love the idea of a man having your cock in his mouth, him getting hard from sucking your cock, etc....then you may be gay/homosexual male. If you close your eyes, and like the feel of your cock being sucked, and can enjoy that feeling in itself, without consideration of other factors, you really just like pleasure and the feel of having your cock sucked. Both are completely acceptable.

10. darren19

darren19 New Member

he would be gay

11. Chris0123

Chris0123 New Member

i agree

12. Krof

Krof New Member

It's not gay, since gay refers to homosexuality which means that you're sexually interested in you own sex only. Now, this man is also interested in sex with females and therefor, this in it's extreme is merely bi and not gay. Just thought I'd point that out. :p

Also, the definition of homosexuality means that you have to be aroused by the idea or the act of a person of your own sex being with you in a sexual way. If man 1 is fantasying about a woman while receiving the blowjob from man 2 then he isn't aroused by man 2 and therefor he's not being bi. He is however very open about the idea of other men touching him and not homophobic, which is a great thing.

13. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

MKM may not be gay, and receiving fellatio from another man won't turn him into a homosexual, but it would certainly be a homosexual ACT. Semantics. The question was, "Is this gay or not?" :shrug

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....

14. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Sounds homosexual to me, if I was that desperate I would buy a female hooker for 20 dollars.

15. bb71

bb71 New Member

I think the best part of the BJ is seeing it. Whats the point if you cant look down?

16. sportguy948915

sportguy948915 New Member

any sexualy act wth another guy is gay

17. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

Many guys are ok with anyone giving them a BJ because they are often into it because it feels good, and even a guy sucking them enables them to explode in a warm mouth; many of them regard who gives them one as secondary, just repeating what a lot of guys say online. I imagine letting a guy suck them is a selfish act, rather than a gay act............

18. firststeps

firststeps New Member

Does it matter whether it is gay or not? If you are "in to it" then go for it, otherwise don't.

Interesting discussion over a pint.

FS

19. Artrius

Artrius New Member

Well if you really wanted to do it it is your choice completely and if you like it, I guess it means you are bi curious, you aren't gay because obviously you like women.

20. Sinda

Sinda New Member

Well put!