[Ask a Girl] is this foreplay??

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by 33stack, May 25, 2011.

1. 33stack

Gold Member

My wife and I had a disagreement on something. During small talk I mentioned that I'm into a lot of foreplay. She laughed and said "yeah right". Astounded I asked " are you saying that I dont suck on your neck and titties and go down on you for 2-3 orgasms before I even penetrate you with my cock??" She said" Thats not foreplay! I said WTF?! Then she said "Well, eating my pussy isn't". So here is my question to the ladies: If your man goes down on you and you have several orgasms before he penetrates you, would you call that foreplay?? The Argument is in good nature but she is sticking to her guns. Im just curious!:eek

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

Yes, it's foreplay....what does she constitute as foreplay?

3. nurseharley

Gold Member

honestly, i wouldnt think of that as foreplay

4. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah, not foreplay. Kissing and feeling each other up and such, that is foreplay. Once you start eating pussy/sucking dick and all that, it's sex.

Foreplay is about teasing and arousing, getting each other really hot. Not getting each other off.

5. 33stack

Gold Member

I stand corrected. Thankyou for the clarification. I will adjust my action acordingly.​

6. igor

Gold Member

Well, I dunno about that. To me, Foreplay is any sexual stimulation other than PIV (penis in vagina) intercourse. But what really matters is: Are you having fun ? :phat

7. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Oral sex is in the sense of sex ed counted as foreplay but I think it's got to be broken down further. It may be an archaic reference I guess, but if you spend less than a minute on whatever else before oral sex, might as well be considered skipping right to 3rd base. Spend time on first and second.