Is this considered a fetish?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Cody, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Cody

Cody New Member

Whenever I have sexual thoughts I always have the intense desire to perform Cunnilingus - and not because I'm caught up with the idea of getting something in return; It's a genuine, immense turn on for me, and I don't know why. I read somewhere that it has something to do with pheromones..???

It's all I can think about sexually.. I'm so enthusiastic to flick that clit until my jaw falls off but I have no wife/gf unfortunately. :(

Is this a fetish? Does it make me a pervert?

2. igor

Gold Member

I loved to do it to my partner. No you are not a pervert and I would not call it a fetish - just a strong desire perhaps. A fetish is something you really need to achieve sexual satisfaction. I bet most gals would be happy to test your skills:D

3. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

No it does not make you a pervert. Oral sex on a woman is very normal and is great to do to your lady before entering her. Some may think it's a fetish some may not

4. Cody

Cody New Member

Hopefully my enthusiasm will pay off despite any shortcomings I might have. Time to find a willing participant. :)

And Taken, I probably would disregard intercourse; I just want to nestle up between her thighs and listen to her reactions.

5. Ready2Please

Gold Member

That is a total fetish I would love to have any man get between my legs to do on me. OMG!! That drives me wild just thinking about it.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

He's not a pervert, I've never seen him at the meetings.

7. Cody

Cody New Member

The meetings? lol.
    Ah, and it drives me just as wild thinking about performing it.. feeling those soft lips against my face and the sweet sounds of her enjoyment. I can't wait and I hope I get to do it soon!

8. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

9. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Both my lady and I feel the same way about going down on each other. I think we'd both rather give than receive. And quite often we'll quickie a 69 for a couple of orgasms and take a break for a while.

You're no pervert. Wait until you've gotten head and had sex in the middle of a Burger King dining room. Then you're a pervert.

Jeeze. Kids today.
    :)
    ~Steve

10. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

And they all think your just joking Rocker.....:lol

X 2.....:D

11. Cody

Cody New Member

Can't help but feeling like I am a pervert in part because I have no reservations about it.. ie I don't care at all about hair, taste, etc. It's all lovely to me. And sometimes when I see an attractive woman I just can't help but think about how nice it would be to give her oral.

I feel like if I confide to a girl I'm with she'll assume I'm just some creeper.

12. Megan26

Megan26 New Member

I feel the same way. I think about giving women oral all the time. I personally like the taste:) On a serious note. If I was dating someone who wanted to give me oral all the time, I would just consider myself lucky!

Love Megan:rose

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

Well if you insist on being a pervert, go right ahead. I think you just need to get laid, that'll calm you down.

14. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

God bless you sir. I know too many women who's men won't go down on them at all.

15. Cody

Cody New Member

Maybe if I wasn't shy and underconfident. :ugh

Thank you, SWGirl. I don't understand why they refuse to embrace their women in that way. Aside from how asesthetically beautiful and delicate she is down there, it's a nice gesture of intimacy and attentiveness and a sign of mutual trust between two loving partners. Those guys are pathetic.

16. Northside

Gold Member

Is the Convention going to be in Vegas again this year?

17. Letters

Letters New Member

Everybody is a pervert. The whole idea of perversion is sort of redundant.

But technically speaking, it's not a fetish, it's a type of partialism. It's not really worth making a big deal over the terminology though. The important part is they are another thing that adds to the richness and diversity of sex.

The idea of perform cunnilingus sort of turns me as well, although I've never done them. It sort of all fits into me being turned on by the idea of being submissive to another person and pleasuring them.

18. Northside

Gold Member

I don't think it's either a fetish or a perversion, but why worry about whether it is or isn't? If you like it and she likes it, DO IT! It's a nice part of sex, and you do get something in return. You get pleasure from doing it, or at least I do. I love to go down on women, I love the scent and taste and I love to feel her cum while I'm doing it. I also love sucking on her nipples, kissing all over her body and playing "hide the weenie." Now I love getting blowjobs. I never thought a chick was wierd for liking to give them. The truth is though, if I could only have one kind of oral sex, I would choose to go down on her, instead of getting blowjobs. I like eating pussy that much. Am I a pervert? Is that a fetish? I don't care.