Is this and STD??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by punk_rock_mike, Apr 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punk_rock_mike

punk_rock_mike New Member

well i havnt been on here in a while, been pretty busy. but i came across a question and i knew i could trust you guys to help me out :)

me and my girlfriend are pretty serious. shes a virgin but wants me to be her first. but i want to get tested before that cuz i dont want to give her anything, assuming i have something. im about 99% sure i dont, but one thing has pleagued my mind for about a year. there have been about 6 occurances in the past year and a bit where i have had a thick discharge from my penis. like it has only happened after getting an errection and not doing anything about it (kinda like blue balls) and when i looked up STD's there where several with a symptom of a thick discharge, but i dont have any pain. from what ive read the discharge is accompanied with pain while urinating. so im not sure if it was just from pressure of having an erection then not ejaculating, or if it is something worse. could it be an infection that isnt an ATD? im not sure. if anyone has any insight please let me know, thanks a bunch :)

2. hurley

hurley New Member

Is it any other color? it could just be pre cum or something like that. But yeah, safest way is to get tested man.

3. msc

msc New Member

i think hurley is right; it probably is precum. in any case, i would get tested nomatter what, even if there wasnt any discharge. getting tested really is worth it to be safe..

4. punk_rock_mike

punk_rock_mike New Member

thanks alot guys :) and ya i was gonna get tested anyway but i had to wait a few days for hte clinic and was impacient lol, thanks alot guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.