is this a bad sign

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by longnstrong, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

my penis can get as small as 1 inch flacid, and erected it gets as long as almost 8. it usaully hangs around 4 inches can this mean that i might get erection probelms later on in life because it take more blood for my dick to get hard then other people.

i am secure with my manhood

2. kbate

kbate New Member

no

3. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

okay i will take your word, kbate

dont take this the wrong way, but kbate arent you a female lesbian, and being so doesnt that make it kinda hard for you to know alot about penises. unless you are a doctor. please dont take it the wrong way. i would like to thank you for any advice you can give me on any matter, including my penis(espacially my penis). ;)

4. kbate

kbate New Member

Yes I am Lesbian. (I don't know any non-female lesbians).

That does not mean that I have never been with a man, or that I have no experience with the male sexual organs. (I have and I do) It simply means that I desire no future experience with male sexual organs.

The penile activity you described in your original post is normal. I don't understand the "shrinkage" aspects, but I have seen plenty of men who are quite well endowed shrink to nearly invisible at times. I think it is rather comical to watch one shrivel into nothingness.

I recently read that there is no correlation between flaccid penis length and erect penis length. This was on a medical website, but I do not know which one. I am sure you can google up a few places with "non lesbian supplied data."

5. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

oh, well the reason that the penis gets so small is because there is not the same amount of blood in it as it usaully is. it can get exetremely small if one is in cold weather or if one is coming out of cold water. :uhh:

but some guys averager flacid penis size is only an inch or so different from their erect size. therefore it takes less blood to make it erect.

it is because of that, that i never ever streaked nake through a school or use a public shower. :(

now when one gets older the veins going to one's penis get restricted by plaq and fat and other such things. espacailly if that indivual smokes weed :eyes or cigerretts, or if that person rides alot of bikes, or just doesn't have a good diet.

so my question is since my average penis size is so much smaller then my average erect size could this mean that when i get older i have a better chance of getting erectile disfuction. :ugh i dont want to be like Dole, i rather be like Clinton!!!!

6. kbate

kbate New Member

I keep reading more and more on this and I find no evidence anywhere that the shrivled flaccid size has any correlation to erect size, amount of blood required to achieve erection, danger to blood vessels, or basically anything at all. I did find some data which states that men with smaller flaccid penises tend to grow up to 75% in size when erect, while men with larger flaccid penises tend to grow only 25-50%. None of the research mentions erectile disfunction due to flaccid penis length.

7. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

thanx alot kbate, didnt know you would go through so much to help me. nor find this question so interesting that you would read up on it so thoroughly.

8. kbate

kbate New Member

Its not that interesting, I am just that bored and it really doesn't take much effort to read a hundred pages or so on dicks.....

9. fantasien

fantasien New Member

yea hey, when flacid i am only about an inch. When i am erect i am about 4 inches. So there is a lot of difference between different men. I wouldn't worry about it too much there. Hey, at least when you get erect your 3-4 inches bigger than me!:D

10. A_Cassagne

A_Cassagne New Member

:brow

This made me laugh very hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.