Is there some kind of pill I can slip him?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by anynamewilldo, Jul 3, 2007.

1. anynamewilldo

anynamewilldo New Member

My bf and I are not having sex (for the last 5 months) probably due to my growing size as I am 8 months pregnant. I'm thinking it's grossing him out. But anyway, is there some kind of pill I can slip into his coffee to up his sex drive or make him aroused?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Ahhh - the joys of pregnancy! Isn't it wonderful? :ugh

I don't condone secretly drugging anyone for the purpose of sex.
    I'm not sure, but it may even be illegal.

Have you tried talking to him about it? That's the #1 way to solve problems.

You've got a month before the little one gets here. In the mean time, take some much needed time for yourself. Even though your 8 months pregnant - walking, stretching, learning new, healthy recipes will give you a good head start toward getting yourself back in shape. It will also do wonders for your own mood.

3. Steel

Steel Member

Don’t discount that he is worried about hurting you or the baby… or that he just feels plain uncomfortable with the idea. Communicate!!

4. Ryan102

Ryan102 New Member

He may even think that you dont want sex because your pregnant.....talking to him might be your best option to see why he isnt sexual towards you

Good luck :)

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

i agree with Ryan, Communicate.

Hiker

6. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

Yeah, i agree communicate.
    Personally, making love to a pregnant woman might put me off for a number of reasons.
    Not feeling comfortable, Not wanting to hurt the baby, Not being attracted by the huge lump etc... doesn't mean ur hubby doesn't find u attractive anymore, or doesnt want to have sex with you.

Just talk to him and try not take it personally, he cant help how he feels.

Good luck with the birth n ur relationship
    xx

7. Halogen

Halogen New Member

It never ceases to amaze me how many people have problems, and they'll try anything from trickery to lying, rather than just TALKING to the person!

So just talk to him! :)

8. mmmm

mmmm New Member

I think you should talk to him. Personally I think its because he doesn't want to harm the baby and not because he finds you unattractive.

9. fireyfairy2002

fireyfairy2002 New Member

i totally agree with everyone you need to talk to your bf and get his views on things and how he feels about sex with you.. i know that personally i was scared about the whole idea of sex with my hubby tell my ob told me and hubby that it was ok and that he or we wont hurt the baby maybe that would help him if your ob told him it was ok to have sex

10. Mr Jolly

Mr Jolly New Member

I wouldn't be keen on having sex with my pregnant girlfriend. It's not down to what you look like, just seems a bit icky to me.

11. liquidshells

liquidshells New Member

bee pollen

12. Jayce

Gold Member

I'd have sex with a girl if she were pregnant up to a certain point. After a while I'd wonder if I were hurting the baby... I mean, we all know how rough sex can get at times!! Even while trying to be gentle I'd still be worried...

Straight up guy's opinion right here. I think pregnant women are beautiful. But for the sake of the child's health and safety I'd probably be more urged to just fly solo until the little one is out, then go back to the duet with my lady friend. ;)

13. Mr Jolly

Mr Jolly New Member

That's pretty much my thinking too. I know there are certain techniques and everything, but it just still seems a bit dodgy.

14. Kahurin

Kahurin New Member

Arent you suppose to stop sex right now?! at 8 months one month left you could cause premature labor!!!

My friend is at this stage in her pregnancy too...so ...you might just wait til the baby is born and your parts are back to normal down there you could cause the baby to come out earlier becareful and talk to your partner

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Miss Rose, do you know whether this is true? I think I recall you posting about continuing to have sex throughout your pregnancy and even on the same day you went into labor? Hehe...maybe that's what caused it. :)

16. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Is It Safe to Have Sex During Pregnancy?

If you're having a normal pregnancy, sex is considered safe during all stages of the pregnancy.

So what's a "normal pregnancy"? It's one that's considered low-risk for complications such as miscarriage or pre-term labor. Talk to your doctor, nurse-midwife, or other pregnancy health care provider if you're uncertain about whether you fall into this category. (The next section of this article may help, too.)

Of course, just because sex is safe during pregnancy doesn't mean you'll necessarily want to have it! Many expectant mothers find that their desire for sex fluctuates during certain stages in the pregnancy. Also, many women find that sex becomes uncomfortable as their bodies get larger.

You and your partner need to keep the lines of communication open regarding your sexual relationship. Talk about other ways to satisfy your need for intimacy, such as kissing, caressing, and holding each other. You also may need to experiment with other positions for sex to find those that are the most comfortable.

Many women find that they lose their desire and motivation for sex late in the pregnancy - not only because of their size but also because they're preoccupied with the impending delivery and the excitement of becoming a new parent.

source

17. Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne New Member

I love the look of a pregnant woman... Nothing more feminine and erotic in the world. We have always had sex up to 9 months during her pregnancies. Always check in with your doctor, of course, especially if anything unusual about your pregnancy...twins, any illness, etc, etc... There is nothing as hot and amazing for me as having sex with my very pregnant wife.

18. Iron Hero

Iron Hero New Member

I think its gross thats just me though. he might be like me

19. Malfie

Malfie New Member

First, to answer your question about is there a pill to slip him, i will ask a question:

By slipping him a pill what kind of trust does that build??

Ive got a better option for you.

Talk to him. Sit him down and ask him first off why yaall havent been having sex often. He can reply in many ways. Should he say your changed shape groses him out, ask him if he can possibly overlook it and focus on your face or something else, ask him nicely if he will give it a try and think about it. Also, should he reply that he just has lost his sex drive, ask him if he would agree to somehow getting it back. Tell him first that you love you two's sexual expierences and that you would love to have more soon!!! I would rather you trying to increase his sexual apitite by psychological meathods rather than medical meathods first. If this is the case, try to spice your sex life up. Plan a "special night" where each of you two act out a fantisy of yours, anything with concent goes type, and talk about what really turns the two of you on. Talk about new things yaall are willing to try, anal, toys, role playing, light to heavy bondage, there are many ways to spice it up. Changing up your routine, even your daily one (not just sexual one), can cause him to become more sexualy. If you dont shower together, ask him to join you, if you do already, give him head very randomly. Be random!!

Overall my point is to talk through it with him. See why his apetite has decreased, and try to fix it in a truthful way.