Is there hope for a good sex life...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Troncon, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Troncon

Troncon New Member

I recently broke up with a girl that was not into sex at all. Im starting to lose hope that i can find a girl that enjoys sex as much as I do. It seems like only guys are the horny ones. WHat do you people think, give me some hope!!!!

:uhh:

2. Halogen

Halogen New Member

There is hope. Many of the women on here and in the world, including myself, enjoy having a steady and active sex life.

3. activechick07

activechick07 New Member

i truly enjoy having sex...

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Don't worry, sweetie. There are lots of us that love sex and you will find the right one. Good luck!

5. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm a chick, and I have a higher sexual appetite than my husband. Though we have enough sex to satisfy me, if it were up to me, it'd be 1-2 a day.

6. Luckyman

Luckyman New Member

My advise? Find an older woman. My wife is almost 18 years older and since I met her when I was 21 I have never been able to keep up with her. Trust me.
    L.M.

7. Troncon

Troncon New Member

How to find a girl that enjoys sex as much as I.

Im curious if anybody can offer tips or suggestions on how to find someone who enjoys sex as much as me. How do people do it, find that person that they connect with on a sexual level. Im not a pervert i just love having sex and want to have fun doing it with the right person. I always get hooked with these prudes.

So if anyone out there has found that person they connect with in the bedrrom, how did you find them. Did you use message boards, dating services, what?

8. neverenough

neverenough New Member

I've been fortunate in that my past several g/f's have had sex drives at least as high as mine, and I have a pretty high sex drive. I've had good luck with match.com (hint: the ones that list "erotica" in their turn-on list tend to be non-prudish)

9. Dreama

Gold Member

Get out there and interact with people. You never know until you find them, and it's usually just luck.

10. Head Jones IV

Head Jones IV New Member

That's Funny. Probably 7 years ago I was saying the exact same thing. But then I found my wife (househunny) and it's all been good from there. We actually worked together. The only advice I could say is to stop worrying about it. That's what everyone used to tell me when I was trying to find someone. The more you look for it the more dirt you have to sift through to find gold. But if you stop looking for it, you may stumble upon a shiny rock...

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Threads were started by the same OP.
    They have very similar topics, so they've been merged.

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

OK, so here's my drunken [​IMG] worth...

I am 42 and it was not until I turned 40 that I realized my true sexual potential. Sure, I masturbated a lot, but finding someone that wanted to fuck as much as I did was tough. My husband and I had a pretty humdrum sex life for years because I lacked the self-confidence to tell him I wanted more, MUCH MORE.

I suggest you find yoruself an older woman, or maybe a woman raised outside of the United States in a society more sexually open. Try Austrailia, I've found that Aussies are as horny as fuck and don't have any qualms about showing it. :D

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I s'pose you'll either have to find a nympho or go gay....

*snickers at his own joke*

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

Cowboy lover,
    Your comment on Australians surprises me, or maybe not. If a woman enjoys sex and sharing sex and being sexy with her partner, the one ingredient necessary from there is a good loving relationship. So, from my experience, the majority of Aussie women are as horny as Aussie man, and will stay horny as long as their relationship is working well. When married guys confess to me that their sex lives have dried up, I generally suspect their relationship isn't working.

So most of the rest of the world is pretty casual when it comes to sex and having a good time, as prudishness is a less enjoyable and pleasurable option, and who doesn't mind some enjoyment and pleasure? Australians (men and women) worked this one out many years ago.