[Ask a Girl] Is there a specific look on a guy that is just hot?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by BigB73, Apr 15, 2014.

1. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Me and some of my buddies were talking the other day, about how it is really hot to see a cute girl driving a Jeep. Usually the girl has a ponytail, and in some cases a baseball cap on. The jeep is always lifted with big tires. I'm far from being a hillbilly redneck (is that redundant?) but all my friends agree this is pretty sexy on a girl. Is there a car or style that just seems to make you take a second look on a guy no matter what? One female friend of mine had a thing for a guy in a blue denim shirt and khaki's. I have no idea why, but it always "perked" her interest. So ladies what looks good that you can't resist???? =)

2. sandwich

Gold Member

Khakis???? To each her own.

I've probably talked about most of mine here and there, but I will consolidate them here.

1. I love a wet naked man probably more than anything else.
    2. I like the no underwear with a white shirt look. The shirt could be of any type as long as it is white.
    3. I love a long haired man with a guitar strapped to him. This should probably have been listed as number two.
    4. Men in sunglasses are pretty hot.
    5. Thanks to our member Dan, I now have a thing for men in robes.
    6. Men wearing knit hats are hot (don't ask me why because I don't know, oh wait I do know. Go to YouTube and take a look at the Godsmack video of "Crying Like a Bitch". Maybe I will post it). Yeah, a shirtless man with a knit hat is hot.

danrb007 likes this.
  3. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

2. I like the no underwear with a white shirt look. The shirt could be of any type as long as it is white.

That's why I posted that pic, just for you Sandwich, ;)

4. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

This made me smile, bc I drive a Jeep. For me, it varies...but clear blue eyes--the kind that seem to look right into your core--that gets me.

I am really a sucker more for want a man can do than how he looks though...like if he has a strong passion for his career/hobby, etc.

As far as looks, I go for the look of "I'm not trying too hard", haha. I don't dig a dude who looks like he spends more time getting ready than I do. I think the coolest looking guys have the 'effortlessly cool' look--in style with a little edge, but still not a bad boy look. Oh and no tattoos--not judging, they just don't do it for me.

danrb007, AtkCCC and oldkid like this.
  5. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

*opens mouth to put his name out there ;)*
    *shuts mouth and walks away sad :(*

And I thought I had it in the bag, too. :oops:

Lizzie73 likes this.
  6. MrMrsBiggerblast96

Gold Member

Ever since the 6th grade I loved big armed athletic men with the inverted triangle look. (Big shoulders/small waist)(and a strong jaw line) had to have green eyes with light hair, slightly tattooed wearing simple clothing. Solid color tee and jeans.

I saw my now hubby first day at college(exactly my type) and was fucking him by the end of the week.

-Mrs. B

oldkid likes this.
  7. oldkid

Kinsey would ask: "Does that describe your father?"o_O

8. MrMrsBiggerblast96

Gold Member

:pNope, opposite
    -Mrs. B

oldkid likes this.
  9. oldkid

This is where :DI should say, interesting"

10. MrMrsBiggerblast96

Gold Member

To be compared to Kinsey projects and still be interesting, we'll have to talk more ;)

oldkid likes this.
  11. oldkid

I haven't studied any of them, but Jung, Freud, and Kinsey, all had theories about psychosexual development, based on relationships between opposite sex parent in children throughout their childhood. Much of what they theorized involves men's and women's relationship with the opposite sex parent. He being sexually attracted to his mother, thus, seeking a mate much like his mother. Girls being exactly opposite. You appear to be an anomaly.
    (it's all bullshit, if you ask me.) Hey, a man has to enjoy reading something besides SF.:p

MrMrsBiggerblast96 likes this.
  12. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Not true - there's an entire library of literature right here on top of all the other stuff to see and read. ;)

13. CaramelLady

Great smile and nice teeth
    Bulges in white briefs
    Nice butt in jeans
    Long sleeve shirt and tie
    Grubby in a t shirt after a days work
    Nice abs.. But a like love handles too go figure...
    Powerful thighs
    Big feet.....:oops:
    Gray or silver hair looks great
    I like a variety of looks on a man, but my favorite is how he looks at me rather than how he looks...

oldkid likes this.
  14. BritneyButt

Gold Member

I like a masculine man that works out, doesn't necessarily have to have washboard stomach or cut but, but he has to have muscles.

thunderseed likes this.
  15. thunderseed

Gold Member

41j+gNbntQL.jpg 9889043_orig.jpg
    I love long, baggy shorts on a man, especially black shorts, I think the darker color makes for a hot contrast. It's so erotic to me, makes me wonder what is underneath. I don't like short shorts on guys, I like the mystery of what is hidden. I always fantasize about feeling the smooth, loose material draping over his flaccid dick, what it might look like if he became hard all of a sudden...
    I've had to try and keep calm in public swimming pools when hot athletic guys come in wearing long dark shorts!

I am not fond of cocky men. I like smart, nice, shy, quiet guys that look like they could dominate me and have a secret wild side, so I tend to find lack of style more attractive than a man who has too much style.
    I'm not into city guys so I guess I just don't find all the bling and classy dress styles that appealing, I like a man who goes hunting, fishing and who works outside and gets dirty.

I love native men. They have such orgasmic facial features with dark brown eyes and they look so gorgeous when they get turned on. They are just so hot.