Is there a particular race that you find attractive?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Black_Magic83, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

(I hope this post does not come across as racist!!)

It's like if most guys perfer blondes to brunettes.

2. Essene

Gold Member

As per usual, I tend more toward white women. I use to have a huge "thing" for Asian women. After a mishap with a Asian/German female- I let that go. My favorite of all, however, are Slavic women.

3. batdude

batdude New Member

I mostly prefer white. though I do tend to enjoy black and asian from time to time... Looking of course. If I touched my wife would chop off my hands.

4. Plate

Plate Member

I like em all. I don't care as much for blonds,that doesn't mean I don't like them, I just prefer darker complexions. Not particular about the big boob thing like most guys are either, again, I do like em, but the rear end round thing will wreck me every time.

5. almostthere

Gold Member

Latinas, AM, indian
    I love dark skin. Never had a thing for blondes. Wife is italiana. Not a boob guy either. Give me a nice ass and im happy

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I usually like white girlies. That means american, european, northern/western Asia. I dont get the thing with asian girls. There are only like 2 or 3 mixed women that i thought were attractive romantically.

Boobs > ass, anyday

7. Paula

Gold Member

I think the title of your thread is good, but I don't get why this racists thing is involved.

I find anyone attractive in some way.

8. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

i have a thing for southeast asian women... last girl i was romantic with was southeast asian... and she ruined me. i really really really like the look now

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'm a published writer of fiction novels, and we use appearance stereotypes for our female characters. Jet black hair is the archetypical sexual temptress, which is a character I like using as she will give me scope for development. Blonde is archetypical pretty and pliant, and I'm not sure about red-heads (I used one in my latest novel not yet published, as someone who has a fantasy view of the world, and through this a few interesting things fall into place for her).

For me, I have a thing about dark-skinned women, particularly African women. My wife is mixed-race African so she is coffee-coloured brown, but the most attractive woman I can remember spending time with was Jamaican, and she was very, very dark. Obviously West African slave heritage, and maybe West African women are darker. Maybe dark is my sexual temptress!

I find Asian women cute and youthful looking, and I've have spent time with some lovely attractive Asian women over the years. Slavic women (Russian, Ukranian, Polish etc etc) are almost universally beautiful with great figures! I've never seen so much eye candy as my time in some of those countries, especially Poland. These women can wear clothes which women from other races couldn't consider (the fashion in Warsaw last year was tight supple leather trousers, which looked really great as these women are generall tall and have narrow hips and shoulders).

10. Meee

Gold Member

The human race, though if aliens arrived I'd at least look them over. I particularly prefer the boyfriend, so I find Macedonian with Turkish ancestry attractive. He bristles at race questions on forms (as I do), but he always checks Caucasian because he's closer to Caucasian than most "Caucasians." I check Caucasian too, though I am Slavic.

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Its Asian women for me these days; most my life I chased the stereotypical blue eyed blondes but then got a taste of the East and was was hooked.
    As a group Asian women treat their man like no other.

12. stonemonkeylives

stonemonkeylives New Member

Tbh generally Asians, preferably Indian or Japanese. But I don't really care about race.

13. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I dig all women, but there are certain combinations I've always thought were highly attractive...dark hair, olive skin, and brown eyes...blond with green eyes....dark hair with blue eyes and fair skin (actually, this is kinda me...blue eyes, dark hair, very light reddish brown skin tone...I have some Cherokee heritage). Oh yeah....I'll take a nice ass over boobs any day.

My sweetheart is middle-eastern...all I can say is OMG. :p Jet black hair, light brown eyes, and olive skin...slender AND curvy...VERY curvy with an incredible ass. She's gorgeous with clothes on, but absolutely jaw-droppingly stunning naked. :D I would also have to put Arab girls on the list of "women who treat their men VERY well" (although technically, the middle east is in Asian)...I have been completely spoiled by this young lady. :)

BD

14. nyxx

nyxx New Member

yellow, white, black, brown... in that order

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

I remember being treated very well by some of the Asian girls I hooked up with when I was younger, and I wouldn't be surprised by an Arab woman treating her man well. I also know that African women treat their men very well, with the added bonus of speaking up when they're not happy.

It's good to have an intelligent conversation about issues before they run out of control, and it's better to talk than to guess why she seems to be sulking or refusing sex!

16. PhX_AZ_SWM_1972

PhX_AZ_SWM_1972 New Member

For me its more about personality compatibility than anything else. I'm Caucasian & I've dated mostly Caucasian women (red hair really is sexy to me), but I have dated Latina, Native American, Asian American, and African American. I have to admit though, there is some primal part of me that gets turned on by being with a girl who is of a different race or ethnicity. I am currently dating someone who is Native American (we are more like a FWB situation, we were platonic friends before we started having sex, and are still that way but we just have sex now...kinda hard to explain), and sex is mind blowing. An ex girlfriend of mine is African American, and sex with her was the most satisfying and there was just something so exciting about having sex with her, something that excited me in a way no other girl ever did. I don't know, but maybe part of it maybe seeing her dark skin contrast against my light skin, when we had sex, I don't know how to put it, it just was so hot and sexy. :)

17. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

"I don't know, but maybe part of it maybe seeing her dark skin contrast against my light skin, when we had sex, I don't know how to put it, it just was so hot and sexy."

My boyfriend says the exact same thing... ;)

18. PhX_AZ_SWM_1972

PhX_AZ_SWM_1972 New Member

My girlfriend at that time told me she it turned her on too. I serous think there is some primal human instinct that drives us to want to be with a mate of a different race or ethnicity. That's why its so exciting !

19. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

im into that green chick from star trec....

20. Essene

Gold Member

I loved the psychologist from Star Trek Next Gen and Jovovivh from the fifth Element (which automatically includes Seeberg from Lexx)