is that vagina loose?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by willieb4257, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willieb4257

willieb4257 New Member

Ok,
    when i finger my girl, i can easily insert two fingers, and there's alot of room in there. not when i first enter the pussy, but more inside, feels like i got room when i move my fingers around. is this an indication she's been stretched out by some monster cocks in the past?
    also, her clit is not too sensative, so she gets off when i finger her, fast.
    Is this an indication she likes the same as far as sex, hard and fast.we havent had sex yet, by the way.

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Willy 2 fingers is common size, most can take 3 fingers but that would make them sore after a while. and once you get past the pelvic bone
    their is plenty of room their, it's not so much the room, but everything
    is pretty soft and can be pushed around pretty easily.
    Remember that babies, even 10-12 pounders come their, not exactly
    but from the womb, one of the places that you can push around to make room for another finger. so don't worry about tightness for one second
    a tight one feels good for a minute or two then it starts to get you
    sore, where as a loose one may not feel as good initially but you can
    use it much longer,
    If a tight one is important to you shop around till you get one that is tight
    as the come in all sizes and depths. just as their boobs do.

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Before a girl enters into puberty her vagina is more or less closed up and actually doesn't really figure much in her life. This all changes when she hits puberty. The vagina begins functioning, as it were. It lubricates itself and gets larger, which is part of a girl becoming sexually mature. Most woman notice a little vaginal discharge on their panties everyday. This means that it's normal for you to be able to move your fingers around in there and does not necessarily mean your girlfriend has been stretched out.

However, if you want to know if your girlfriend has been with some well endowed guys before you, why don't you ask her?

4. willieb4257

willieb4257 New Member

thanks guys, as for asking her-dunno about that. becareful what u ask for.....for whatever reason i might not like the answer and it'll get stuck in my head, and ruin our relationship.

5. catfish

catfish New Member

Willy, If asking a question can ruin your relationship'
    then you had no relationship to start with.

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Has SHE had sex in the past?

7. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife of 42 years is still as tight as ever even after kids and before marriage sex from large penises. Before I was married I dated a girl that was very loose. I could not cum unless I pressed down on my penis to get more friction. I really enjoy my tight wife.

8. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

The vagina is a muscle that goes back once streched and in response to your question, no she has not had some monster cock. I might suspect if she has had a child that it might be do to that, otherwise it might be that loose.

It is hard to say way her clit is not sensitive but I am willing to guess it is due to the fact you are not approaching it right. Best thing to ask her to show you.

9. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi Willie

Forgive be for being honest, but you are reading way too much into how your girl's pussy feels with finger contact.

I don't see any problem at all. And why worry about whether she has had some bigger penis than yours inside her? She probably hasn't. And even if she has, what's the big deal?

I personally wouldn't care one jot.

You should consider it great that you can bring her off regularly with your fingers.

What really matters is how you and her get on together.

Pussys, like cocks come in all different shapes, sizes, tastes, smells etc.

That's what makes our bodies exciting.

Make the most of what your partner offers you and don't let this be an issue.

If you do let this be an issue, she might wonder what your hang up is.

10. -G-

-G- New Member

THATS DAMN GOOD ADVICE. but it doesnt mean asking a question won't get you in deep caca. ;)

11. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Brad for President!! Dude, it's like you are inside my head, saying the things I'm trying to be lady-like and not say! I think I love you!!

12. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi Melicious

Thanks so much for your lovely comments. :p

You should say the things in here that you want to say. Folks will love you for it so don't be shy and don't worry about wanting to be lady like.

:eyes

13. mandango

mandango New Member

I agree with Brad's advice. When my wife and I first started dating, she told me of her encounters with previous bf's; and I shared encounters with previous gf's. Just so we would know about each others history. We were fine with each other's pasts and all seemed well. Then when we started making love; sometimes after we finished she would wait a little while and make a comment like: "His cock was a little bigger than yours, but that's okay!". This happened on several occassions, eventually we worked through it and have a VERY healthy sex life.

14. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

If I ever ever ever, on earth, knew that someone referred to me as "loose", or less tight than their preferance, I would tell them where to unhitch their trailer. Fuck that. Whatever!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.