Is something wrong?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AmberGlow, May 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmberGlow

AmberGlow New Member

Hey kids. I was wondering if any other women ever get blood on their fingers when they masturbate.

Well, I do. It's only been happening for the past few months. Maybe 3? Anyways, I've had sex before (only with one person, though, and I didn't even bleed my first time), and the last time was this past Christmas Eve. I really want to know what's up with this, because someone is coming in town soon, and this is really making me nervous to be with anyone. I even stopped masturbating as much, and when I do I don't even always work to orgasm because of the blood. Well, it's actually like the regular fluids mixed with a bit of blood, not pure blood. And it's not my period.

2. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

This sounds like something you really should talk to a physician about. Unexplained blood anywhere isn't something that should be taken lightly.

3. Logger

Gold Member

Dear AmberGlow,

I like your handle. Kind of like After Glow, Nat King Cole, "I will look forward to meeting you in the afterglow." I think that the Afterglow is the euphoric feeling after a sexual climax.

My idea was maybe switch to a vibrator, instead of your finger. Certainly regular exams are a good idea. When you put your finger inside, have hou checked for any recently develping chages or bumps? If there is anything irregular, then it might be better to see a doctor sooner than later.

Do you use any lubrications? Albolene? Albolene is good for skin, and a decent lubricant, and tastes good, in case your BF want to eat you out. It is vaseline based, so not ideal for latex condoms.

Blessings

4. twystedmind

twystedmind New Member

amber glow i highly reccomend that you go see your gyno immediatly! this is something that you need to get checked. if it continues it could lead to a nasty infection or you may have a serious medical condition that needs attending to. NOT TRYING TO SCARE YOU i swear , but being a former nurse that worries me.please please go get checked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.