Is someone watching me?

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Splendid_Thoughts, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I sense I am being watched. I smile to myself and think "I'll give him something to watch!"

I walk over to the balcony door and slip my robe off my shoulders, letting it slip to the floor, leaving me standing in the sunshine completely naked. I close my eyes and turn my face up to the sun, enjoying it's warmth on my skin. I feel my nipples harden with anticipation.

I lift my hands and cup my full breasts, rolling my very erect nipples between my finger and thumb. Ever so gently, I massage my breasts, caressing them with my soft hands. Before long, my right hand wanders down to my stomach and gently caressing my soft skin. I lower my other hand and run both of them all over my stomach, sides, ass and breasts. I run my finger tips from the side of my breast down over my hip and back up again while my other hand returns to my breasts and continues to stimulate my hard nipples.

I can feel my pussy getting really wet and know it won't be long before I have to do something about it but am enjoying the naughtiness of the show I am putting on...that anyone looking into my window could see me. I open my eyes and glance over to the window where I thought I saw you. I cannot be sure but was that a flash off a pair of glasses? Maybe even binoculars? I feel my pussy moisten in anticipation.

I simply cannot wait any longer and my right hand wanders lower still, seeking out my hard little clit and my almost dripping wet pussy. I run one finger around my clit, gently tugging on my ring and letting it spring back into place. I slide one finger deep into my pussy, moaning to myself. Withdrawing my finger, I lift it up to my lips, sucking my juices off. I am so turned on right now...

I leave the sunshine for a moment and disappear from your view. From the back of my lounge, I watch as you step forward and put your hands on the window...seeking out where I have gone. I think to myself..."Make him wait a little longer...I'll give him a show worth waiting for.

After a few minutes, I step back into the sunshine. You notice that I have moved lounge chair into the light too. With my ass facing you, I position it just so...facing the window, right in the middle of the pool of sunshine. Turning back to face the window, I quickly glimpse you retreating back into the shadows.

I sit on the edge of the chair and sling my knees over each of the arms, spreading my pussy wide for anyone looking to see. You see how wet I am, glistening in the sunshine. I run my fingers around my wet pussy slipping a finger inside, then withdrawing it and running it around my clit. After a few moment, I cannot hold off any more and my fingers return to my opening. I insert first one...then two fingers, sliding them in as far as they will go and run my thumb over my clit.

After what seems like seconds but is in fact a good 5 minutes of pleasuring my luscious pussy with my fingers, I reach behind me and bring out my vibrator. I turn it on and first, run it over my nipples making them instantly hard again. After teasing each nipple and making sure they are as hard as they can be, I then run it down my stomach...down further over my pubic mound and finally into my swollen clit. I tease my hard clit, my head dropping onto the back of the chair, eyes closed, hoping you are enjoying the show.

I slowly enter my now dripping pussy with my vibrator. It slides in so easily and I can feel my pussy stretching slightly to take it. I keep inserting it deeper and deeper until I can feel it pressing against my cervix. I hold it there for a while and turn up the vibration intensity causing me to moan again, not that you can hear me. Ever so slowly, I withdaw the toy and it is slick with my juices. I run it over my clit again...then back to my pussy, alternating between the two and sending devine tingling sesations right down to the tip of my toes.

I need to pleasure myself...I need to cum. The thought of you watching me only makes me want to cum even more. I slide further forward on the chair and slip my toy back into my pussy f,aster this time and all the way in. God it feels so good. With increasing pace, I slide it in and out...in and out...I know I am close to cumming now.

As I appreach the peak of ecstasy, I increase the intensity of the virations to the maximum. Oh my god...I'm cumming! I cry out as spasms wrack my body and I have a very long and intense orgasm...eyes open searching for a hint that you are enjoying my pleasure as much as I am. Once the spasms subside and I have caught my breath, I withdraw my toy and lift it to my lips, licking my juices off it.

My phone beeps telling me I have a new message. I wonder who has such amazing timing so as not to disturb my pleasure. I lean over to the table and check the message, with my knees still spread over the arms of the chair. The message is from you and consists of only two words...

"Thank you."

Makio and Adida like this.
  2. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Mmmm..........think I may be making an offer on that apartment across from your balcony ;)

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

That was me watching!

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I'll go you halves in the rent!!.....:popcorn

5. LordOfChaos

LordOfChaos Member

I'll go thirds, then invite her over for a foursome... ;-)

6. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Who's bringing the camera..................;)

7. PDone7

PDone7 Member

wow

I really enjoyed that. Thank you. If anyone would like to hear about it, I witnessed my first ever really open flash by a girl on a train a few days back. Blimey!:D

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

how many bedrooms ya got there..??
    hell, i'll sleep on the floor

9. Stimpy

Stimpy New Member

Wow. That was VERY arousing. Would you mind if I "used" that story?

10. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Used how? For personal use...go right ahead... ;)

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Originally thought this thread dealt with paranoia but hey is ASIO keeping tabs here maybe???

12. Super

Super New Member

I need some better neighbors. The veiw sucks here. Splendid

please move next door to me.

13. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Are there floor to ceiling glass doors onto the balcony? ;)

Oh...and is it a warm climate? If so...I'm there baby!

14. Thisisit

Thisisit New Member

Very hot!

15. mattman52

mattman52 New Member

Great story

16. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I'll confess something here...it is very much a fantasy of mine to act this one out...

17. gyfo

gyfo New Member

Don't know if I'd have been able to stand there watching without coming over and offering some assistance DAMN!! Lol. Nice piece of writing

18. sabian

sabian New Member

I bet you want to know how I got your number right?......lol...lol.. WOW that was great! Let me tell you,... I would definitley be watching...hope you dont mind if I pull my dick out and play with it while you play with your pussy and toys lol..

19. Priapus

Priapus New Member

Very Hot! Your stories are always great

20. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Thank you. :) xxx