Is simultaneous orgasm your goal?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by martin9p2, Dec 12, 2010.

1. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

Do you and your partner try to have orgasms at the same time? I think it's very cool to come together sometimes, but I sort of prefer to make my wife come first and then take my sweet fucking time turning her every which way until I just can't stand it anymore and explode in her.

Do YOU find it possible to come simultaneously, and what's your preference?

2. awakened

awakened New Member

We were just discussing this issue. We find it to be very explosive to orgasm together. he has had to train hisself to hold back and when he sees that I am rolling toward that big O and he looks at my face he cant help but explode!!!.

3. blondi

blondi Member

we've only had simultaneous orgasm once and it was actually quite a let down, i was expecting something earth shattering from the descriptions but for me it was just like a normal orgasm. We never actually try to come at the same time, he usually tries to get me off first. the one time we came together, it was my second orgasm, and apperently hearing me come again just pushed him over the edge.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yes of course it is possible!
    Used to do just that 90% of the time with previous partners.
    Current one is multi orgasmic so sometimes but not always.

5. funnguy

funnguy New Member

yeah, me and my gf have a couple of times, but just like blondi, was just the same as normal orgasms. but onced i feel and hear her about to go, im done lol there is something about my gf orgasm thats just makes me explode instantly.

6. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

he asks me sometimes if I will cum with him.. if I'm close THAT sends me over - he'll put me on edge til he's ready and when he asks, massive orgasm :D

it's awesome

7. sinner

sinner New Member

When we were young it happened all the time. Weren't neccessarily trying. It was just that one brought on the other. Now in our 40s we're just happy to share some time together. Simultaneous orgasms are way to much pressure. Its more you go then me.

8. igor

Gold Member

In over 40 years it has never happened with us. It would be great to experience that at least once.

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I prefer not to.

10. andretti

andretti New Member

For us, it's not so much a goal as it is an inevitability. During intercourse, it's very rare that one of us finishes a climax before the other one is sent over the edge with the other.

It's odd how this seems unattainable for some, yet unavoidable for others.

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Andretti; it is not all that surprising.
    Control as you must well know is the key.
    Work your lover to her peak then ride her tidal wave..........simple really :)

12. nyxx

nyxx New Member

same time is always nice. its one of the rarest things you can experience with someone. most of the time I don't think about it though, i just go about my business. usually they will say come with me and its usually with a gf.

13. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Love it, sometimes her cumming puts me over. If I cum at the same time as the girl, mine is certainly more powerful. :)

14. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

It is not a goal, but I love it. When a man cums as I do it just adds to my orgasm and is so powerful, especially if he tells me he is cumming. MMMMMMM.

15. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

It IS possible as I experienced a few times with this woman I had to stop seeing, things soured, but sex was so good with her.
    She know how to get herself going when on top and controlled to movements, felt real good for me too, then she lets go as she orgasms and took me over the adge at the same time.
    What made it special was not just the physical but looking at her and touching her while she was on me. That made me want to love her even more. But that's gone now.
    Like you say I HAD to try on top and get her to orgasm before I let myself lose control, I just loved to see her orgasm and feel so wet. Made it difficult to last, such a turn on.

16. Silverback

Silverback Member

We do this from time to time. It isn't something we aim for but there are certain things that I know will tip her over the edge, and if I'm inside her when she comes and I feel her pulsating around me, it often gets too much and we both enjoy it more. But like i say, that isn't the goal

17. htoad

htoad Active Member

Maybe earlier in our sex lives that was our goal, but as we have gotten older, while it still happens, it is not something we focus on. Our priority is focusing on giving each other pleasure. I'm more than happy when my wife has multiple orgasms before I cum. It is rare these days that I cum before she does, but she doesn't mind at all, and I am happy to then do whatever is necessary to make her cum. Simultaneous orgasms are a happy and regular by product, but not the be all and end all of our encounters.