Is she telling me the truth?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by happy, May 4, 2007.

1. happy

happy Banned

Ok, im 26 and shes 46. we are having sex right now in our relationship. she always tells me IM HUGE! when in fact i am about 6-6.5 inches. I always tell her, no im average, but she always tells me no youre huge! Is she lieing? Im sure shes had a lot more partners than me and has seena big cock or two---why would she be trying in inflate my ego? i want her to stop telling that, because it makes me feel like she knows im not HUGE and is just trying to make me feel better. Does anyone know why she's saying this--and how would you guys react to this?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

People often measure length, but girth is also important. To measure your girth, wrap a string around your erection and then lay it on a ruler. You are larger than average in length, and if you are larger than average in girth, then this may excite your partner.

The other thing is that even though she's 46, she may not have had that many partners. At a minimum she may have had one before you, or maybe just a few.

If I was in your situation I would enjoy the compliment. In any case, sex with a 46 year old can be pretty hot, so enjoy it.

3. AlleyCat

AlleyCat New Member

It's not something I'd think about telling a guy just to pump up his ego. She's most likely telling you the truth. My bf is well below normal in size yet sometimes he feel gargantuan inside me and I will tell him so. Some of it might be physical and some mental on my part but that's how it feels. It's a great feeling for her - be happy!

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Size, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

She is speaking her truth...

May not be anyone elses, but it is hers...

ENJOY!!!

I am jealous lol...am around the age of you
    woman and would so like a lover your age :)

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

I agree with all the above. Accept the compliment gracefully and smile on the inside. You're rocking her world. :tup

6. burton

burton New Member

lucky sonofa b! take it or leave it, i can't tell ya if shes lying or not

7. happy

happy Banned

Wow! im not big in girth, as one asked. im only 4.5 in girth. I should have also pointed out that this women loves to make me feel good(bc ive told her that i like a woman to cater to a mans needs--and of course i will cater to hers)---and tries in so many ways, emotional and physical, to show me. I dont know, i just think this is one more way she is trying to make me feel good. I wish i knew if she was telling the truth! this is some gray area, and like you guys said, i should should just enjoy the compliment.
    --happy

8. Brad

Brad New Member

Think of it this way.....

How would you feel if she told you, "You are too small for me!"

Quite simply take a leaf out of my book.....

Accept compliments and feel great about them.
    Don't challenge them.

Feel great and enjoy your size!

You should be happy!!!

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

we all like an ego boost once in a while , as everyone else has said enjoy her compliments...as her compliments should mean far more to you than trying to get an extra bost from us.
    she is the one your with, so just enjoy her ....

(sexyscorp im always free if you wish a younger guy hehehe ), although i dont think im not the young enough type your after.. :p )

10. d0tmatr1x

d0tmatr1x New Member

I would believe her... i think... unless women have been lying to me too mine is about 6.5 inches and all the women i've been with have atleast complimented me.

11. deric

deric New Member

"Oh baby! You are so average," does not have the same ring as "huge". Whatever her reason is wouldn't make a difference to me.

12. happy

happy Banned

Ok guys, we went to Caribou, and i had a talk with her about this....she said that it is huge to HER. She said she was sorry if i didnt think so, and i even may not think it is huge, but for her she said it feels so good in her and it is huge in her eyes. She promised up and down she is not lieing, and like someone said before, that it is the eyes of the beholder. So, it was good i talked to her. BTW, we are going to the art museum tomorrow, looking forward to it.....this is only a two week relationship so far and it is going very well. I want to thank everyone and this forum, you all have always been so insightful and helpful! i feel like you are my best sex-talk friends! cheezy, huh? lol

13. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

I can honestly say I've never even bothered to measure.

I don't understand people's pre-occupation with cock size. There's nothing you can do about the size of it anyway. And sex is more than just a big cock. It's about using your mind and body to please her mind and entire body, so the cock is just one part.

Just my 2 cents worth.....

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Dont worry Martin many others have said this already, and many of us guys know that is the case..
    It is just something we males take a small amount of pride in.
    Most blokes have either measered by eye ( whilst seeing others guys ) or with a form of measuring device.

Its just something that is natural.
    theres no harm in it as far as i see.
    And with new technologies out there , soon we will all if wanted be able to have the size ( length and girth ) that would be the perfect fit for the females in our lives.

Science and surgeray aint they great.

I wouldnt ever wish to change what i have ...it is enough for me .
    and i would hope enough for any female i ended up with.

15. mousse

mousse New Member

hmm I dunno... accept compliments, but not lies.

if its not 'perceptively' true, then it shouldn't said at all.

if he asks, then maybe, bending the truth a little or sugar coating it is acceptable?

but i'm a man who likes a cold slap to the face without false illusions.

somehow i believe i do better when I am in some way challeneged,

or when I am motivated to make more of what i have,

instead of falsely believing I am already making the most.