Is she having an orgasm?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by beaksbeaKs, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaksbeaKs

beaksbeaKs New Member

When I hit my gf's Gspot or rub her clit for a while, she moans and arches her back. Then after that happens intensesly for a while see tells me to stop and says she has had an orgasm. She tells me that when she says stop its because she can't take it anymore (too intense). But she never has the contractions that are characteristically described as an orgasm. Do these always happen if a women has an orgasm? Can I just not tell that shes having them? Do we need to go past the feeling of thinking she cant handle it to acheive a "real" orgasm?

Thanks

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'm not sure. Do you get the feeling that she has been 'satisfied'? Does she seem genuinely overwhelmed with a great feeling of what just took place?

The reason I ask is it might be that the sensation of the G-spot stimulation was/is just too much and after a while, it makes her body arch - but almost in a "that's enough - I can't take any more", rather than a " Oh, yeah, Baby! give it to me!" kind of finish.
    Many women simply cannot relax enough to enjoy G-spot sex. Most women have clit-stimulated orgasms. Now for that, if you aren't sure, I would suggest you start off slow. A woman's clit needs to be stimulated slowly, as coming on too quickly and harshly can make her back away. Again, you could be getting that "that's enough - No more.." body language, instead of what you want.

All in all, you should be able to tell by her 'after-glow' or lack thereof. I know I probably didn't really answer your question, but I hope it helps somehow. ;)

3. beaksbeaKs

beaksbeaKs New Member

The arching of the back comes only after a while of stimulation, usually before she says stop. I have noted though that gspot is definetely more intense than clitoral. Afterwards she says she enjoyed it and feels extremely exhausted but recooperates after 10 min or so. What about the contractions though?

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Women's actions during an orgasm are as different as the women themselves. Is this a question you both have, or is it something of which you are unsure. A woman will know when she has had an orgasm. If your g/f is unsure, just thinks she has had one because of the intense feeling, then my bet is she has not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.