is she a freak?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by chipsmcgee, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipsmcgee

chipsmcgee New Member

hey what's up?

i recently signed up for this forum cuz i've been wondering about this girl i've been seeing for a couple months now. i met her through a relative of mine. she showed some interest, and we began talking, one thing led to another...

now two months later, i'm wondering what this chick is really all about. for starters, she was ready to have sex the very first night that we had the opportunity,which was pretty much the second time i met her. as time progressed, she began to let out the freak little by little. she talks a hell of a lot dirtier in bed than most girls that i've been with, which is totally cool, i'm down with it. but, it also makes me think that she's not exactly being honest with me either. she told me she's been with 4 guys in her past and that she hadn't had sex for 8-months prior to being with me. i've learned not to trust any woman that decides they want to sleep with me on the first night, so i didn't believe her, but to tell you the truth i really didn't care.

the sex is great except for the fact that she's very loose...i means seriously...i can get my whole fist in there. she even told me she wants me to cum on her face, but i can't figure out if she's saying it to get me off or because she's really done it in the past and enjoys it. either way, she hasn't let me do it yet, but i think i know why...she doesn't want to look like a whore...am i right ladies?

so anyway, the other day she told me that she loved me...which freaked me out! up until then it was all fun, but now she's talking like she's in love. i also think i know the answer to that too. you see, because of her profession(hollywood), she's around a lot of high-power guys that always want a quick fuck. she's probably been screwed over so many times, that she wants a nice guy (me) to save her from her whorish mistakes...ever heard of the term "captain save a ho"? well, i'm definitely not going to save her, but i also kind of like the freakiness. i want her to look at me like one of those guys that she can have fun with, but why the f*#@ is she talking about love? it's not like she can't get practically any guy she wants...believe me...she has her pick of the litter.

now i'm stuck in this weird situation. on the one hand, i love the physical attraction that i have for her, we have tons of fun together, and the sex is great! on the other hand, i can tell that she's not as innocent as she's letting off, but only because she thinks she's "in love". it's like she sees me as "boyfriend" material and not "boytoy" material. i want her to let loose (no-pun intended). i want her to see that there will never be anything there between us, but we can still keep the physical thing...and that i want her to be with me, the way she has been with another guy that she had not emotional attachment with. is that possible? if so, how do i go about transitioning from the potential boyfriend to "f*%# buddies".

on a sidenote and just out of curiosity...and this question is for you ladies. how long before the vagina starts to get some of it's elasticity back? wouldn't you see at least some improvement by staying abstinent for 8-months?

sorry about the long post guys...this has been on my mind for a little while now.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

In the little that I can see, you might want to prepare yourself, as she seems to have some emotional issues. She is in dire need of a relationship with some depth, and sees you as a 'real' person with whom she could possibly find the ever-elusive love factor. She knows what her deepest needs in life are, but has no idea how to acquire them aside from her 'expertise' (which seems to be incredibly hot sex).

I suppose you need to be a man, and be upfront with her. Otherwise, you are being just as deceitful as she (perhaps) is being. Don't be a run-of-the-mill-jerk, and tell her what she wants to hear - simply to get her body. Be honest. Be compassionate. You never know - - you may actually get to have your cake and eat it too (pun intended). An honest man may be a totally new`experience for her!

But regardless, being a man - a man of some sort of integrity - will make you sleep better at night. . . . even if it IS alone :lol

3. chipsmcgee

chipsmcgee New Member

hi rose,

thanks for the reply. i think you're very very right.

from the start, i've always been honest with her and communicated everything that i felt. she was pretty shocked to see that a guy like me even existed. i've always been a real person with the girls that i've dated and i've saved myself a great deal of trouble by doing so. i think it all goes back to the industry that she's in...she's surrounded by wolves.

nevertheless, it wasn't until the whole "i think i'm falling in love with you" and "oh my god, i'm incredibly in love with you thing" that got me all mixed up. i just don't understand why some women feel the need to hide their past just to land the guy they think they can live with forever...well...i guess i do understand, but i just wish they would be straight up about it and say: "look, i've made a lot of mistakes in my past, but i'm not like that anymore...can you live with that?" things would be so much easier that way. we would all stop beating around the bush, and stop wasting each other's time. i'm not just picking on the women here either...guys do the same thing.

so, now i've got to tell this girl that i don't have any feelings for her...i can do that. but, is there a way to solve this without the whole awkwardness that follows a situation like this. the reason why i'm so concerned with fixing this in the best possible way is because, remember, i met her through my cousin. it's not like i can just cut her out of my life. the best choice would have been not to pursue it in the first place, but what can i say...i'm a single young guy, and i was approached by a beautiful girl.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It's not easy to gently break up with someone who thinks they're in love, but the sooner you do it the better -- if you're sure that's what you want. In any case, honesty is the best policy.

"this question is for you ladies. how long before the vagina starts to get some of it's elasticity back? wouldn't you see at least some improvement by staying abstinent for 8-months?"

I'm no lady, but I can tell you that if she's as loose as you say, it's not caused from having sex. It just doesn't work that way. It can happen from giving birth, or it can just be the way she's made -- genetics. She could fix that by strengthening her p.c. muscles, but vaginas just don't shrink down from no sex, nor do they get "loose" from having normal sex. That's a myth spread by boys who don't know any better.

As an aside, I don't understand how you "learned not to trust any woman that decides they want to sleep with me on the first night." I've slept with a lot of women the first time I met them. I've had long relationships with some, and never found them to be dishonest nor untrustworthy. Talking dirty in bed or being good in bed is no indicator that she's been with more than four guys. One is plenty if she learns from him.

"on the one hand, i love the physical attraction that i have for her, we have tons of fun together, and the sex is great!"

Sounds like a good catch.

" on the other hand, i can tell that she's not as innocent as she's letting off"

She might be or she might not be. Either way, does it really make any difference? Her past is history. If she wants to share it with you, fine. If not, it's not all that important, whatever it is. I loved my late wife very much. We were both in our late 40s when we met, and I had led a pretty innocent life for the most part. She didn't tell me about every guy with whom she'd slept. She was probably smart not to list them all in the beginning. The reason she didn't was because she felt a little guilty and because she didn't want to lose me. I can understand that. We had a great marriage, and I know she'd have never cheated on me. That's all that matters.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Chip, I wont be as lenient as Rose as She said
    Deceitful as She,
    Well i could not see that she had been deceitful at all.
    Only you are being deceitful
    You want to use her for your own enjoyment.
    And want to blame her because she has an emotional side.
    Yes She could very well be in love, Maybe you should back and
    start anew, you say she can get any one she wants, But not you.
    you also seem to think that it is your business who she has
    had sex with before you even knew her, what do you care
    you only want her for sex anyway.
    And again I wont be as forgiving as Rose as She said
    Don't be a run of the mill jerk.
    From your post I can only say that you certainly are a jerk.

Hiker

6. chipsmcgee

chipsmcgee New Member

you know what hiker? you're absolutely right.

i've been trying to find fault in her, just so i won't feel as bad when i let her go which is totally wrong. whatever she did in her past is her business, and it should have nothing to do with me. if i loved her, i would overlook any mistakes that she had made, and i would love her for who she is today...but i don't. so, it would be wrong of me to try and get some last minute un-emotional sex out of the situation. i just need to tell her the truth and not worry about who she is as a person, because it doesn't even matter.

thanks for helping me see the light hiker. i'm really not the jerk that you think i am. i was just being irrational in the heat of the moment...my bad.

7. antinora

antinora New Member

lol sounds abit crazy have fun while it lasts

8. cook74

Gold Member

From reading the first post I had a similar opinion to Hiker, then I read this one, and changed my "too quick to judge" mind.

Hope both of you sort out your problems, good luck:)

9. indagroove

indagroove New Member

I am glad you cleared this up.

You ar emissing one key element, she might actually like you, a lot !!!

The problem is you think her past is a big mistake. Are you that perfect? You might be the only one that thinks she needs rescued.

Does it matter what her partner count is?
    Her past is what makes her who she is.

I wanted many years to find a freak, that is as much a freak as myself :)

I once asked my wife how many partners, and she said, I lost count by age 21. I got a boner trying the picture it. I asked if she'd had threesome. She said yeah, once with two guys, again, a boner..., and then she said, yes, I have eaten pussy too, (before I could ask) . Cool, a woman that knows what she likes.

What I have in my freak is a very loving wife, and mother of our children. A wife that will wake me up in the middle of the night by sucking my dick. A woman that will do anything, anytime. I could call her at work, and tell her she needs to drive down to my office because I have a hardon, and need a BJ, and she would be here within the hour.

That's my freak !

She might actually be in love with you, and want to be with you. If you cannot respect her as a sexual woman, then that's OK, just do not string her along. There are plenty of fuck-up girls that are not freaks, and still think the world revolves around them.

You're gonna wind up with a tight little pris that stops sucking your dick the day after you get married, and you are gonna think about that little freak for the rest of your life !

By the way, the looseness of her pussy is not related to the number of guys she has fucked !

Sorry for the tude, I hate seeing girls diss'ed because they like to fuck.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

[​IMG]

That is one of the best posts I've ever seen here on SF. Excellent advice!

11. Smith&Wesson

Smith&Wesson New Member

I agree

12. Maddox

Maddox New Member

There's always the possibility that she was lying when she said she loved you... How long have you two known eachother? Ive got some friends who are girls and they say they love guys when they don't mean it...it might be the age thing, how old are you two? I noticed a lot of the younger folk in my generation tossing the word "love" around like it means nothing...

13. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Sorry man, I could not read past your Thread name and first paragraph..

Theres probably alot im missing, but last time I checked fisting a girl doesnt mean shes a "freak" im sure you wouldnt wanna be called a freak cuz you got off when she put a finger in your ass or tied you up. Which are all pretty common things :) Many girls have different amounts of time before they are ready to have sex with someone, just because she chose you in one day makes no difference at all of whether or not shes a "freak" maybe she just enjoys a healthy life style.

Sorry if im missin a whollllleeee lot but there yah go.

14. tom_paine

tom_paine New Member

Excellent! A woman who likes to fuck is a woman who knows her own mind, not what society tells her is correct.

15. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

All I could think of was drop her at once and give her my number!!!. I guess that is not going to happen so I don't think I'd be too quick to judge. She may well be a gal that can change your life.:lol

16. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

lol, sounded like you were talking about my gf for the first few sentences then.

17. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

Are you sure your not dating my girlfriend.
    She was exactly and i mean exactly the same with me.
    Tried to fuck me right away, she's had 5 sexual partners in the space of 8 months maybe less and she is one freak in bed.

So im worried too man.

18. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

woah double post in the space of a couple of months

19. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Honestly, so what if she had more sexual partners or was a bit of a "slut" if you like that word before you. As long as you like her and have fun with her now, I wouldn't worry about it or stop dating her because of it.

I was a little disconcerted when I found out my gf I eventually married had had a lot more hookups and sexual partners than I had, but I eventually got over it and enjoyed the fact that she was very sexual, and her past actually became a turn on for me knowing the wild stuff she had done previously.

As long as you think you can trust her now, thats what should really matter.

20. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Here is the bigger question ... not "is she a freak?"

but

"do you really care?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.