Is SF good for sex?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, May 19, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Has joining SF improved your sex life? If so, how?

I would have to say yes. Since I've joined, I have learned about a certain toy that has rocked both my and my husband's worlds on many occassions. I have also met some great chat buddies that have stimulated my mind and my libido. I have read threads that made me want to try some new things out on my husband. I have also gotten a tremendous ego boost from all of the postive comments about my pictures. That boost of self-esteem has carried over into my bedroom.

OK, your turn......

#1 Barbwire, May 19, 2007
    Last edited: May 19, 2007
  2. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Not yet... Maybe if I had someone to share what I learned on... I did get to talk to a few new people and one very special someone.

3. iwouldbeme

iwouldbeme New Member

lol it probably would if i had a sex life! now im not necessarily as virgin as they come but i havent yet introduced mr.winky to the small snakehole of womanness (figured itd be rude to say cave...)

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It's certainly improved my sex life.

I've gained a lot more sexual confidence as a direct result of being a member here, as well as a lot of insight into the male psyche. Personally I like to think I'm an all around better human being for having joined :sf.

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Definately. I've been able to be more comfortable with sex in general and less (far, far less) inhibited.

6. Jayce

Gold Member

No. It didn't. My ex wasn't really the physical type, so our physical relationship sucked. When she hit the road with a new boytoy I kinda chilled as a solo guy. I met a new girl, however we haven't really tried anything. Let's just say we moved kind of fast so we both agreed to slow it down. We're still in the "slowed down" stage right now. Plus we never get any alone time... we're always out shopping together or at the movies, with friends, etc. So nothing is destined to happen anytime soon. When it does, I'm sure my answer as "no" will flip to a "yes!!" :)

7. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

I would probably say not really. my SO and I have always had a very healthy exploratory sex life. If anything my sex life has actually slowed down these days just due to other stress

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

Not really, I am fairly comfortable with my sex life at the moment. I have learned a few things though:

1. Guys are obsessed about cock size
    2. Guys are obsessed about lasting for hours
    3. Guys are obsessed about fucking their partner's arse

To some extent the lasting for hours made me feel insecure, until quite a few women posted their perspective that lasting for hours isn't good. Then I felt satisified again.

9. MrsT1976

MrsT1976 New Member

I would have to say YES. My husband and I had a few issues and i really believe that, without this site, I would have cracked up...........
    Everything has it's place........ and i am grateful for where I found mine..... Good Luck. xx

10. Head Jones IV

Head Jones IV New Member

Maybe not sex directly but we communicate more and have alot more to talk about. Eventually that leads to sex.

11. Shy Girl

Shy Girl New Member

YES

When I first arrived here, I was still uable to have an orgasm. 25 years old, 7 years of being sexually active, and not one O, not from myself or anyone else.

I started researching like crazy here, and eventually this site led me to others that eventually helped me. So yes, this place TOTALLY helps :)

12. prevert

prevert New Member

I've definitely learned a few things, and I've only started...

"this site led me to others"

It would be cool to collect these links community wide in threads like "resources about [topic]"

13. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Yes for me. Its given me a lot more confidence sexually because i feel more like i know what i am doing! I'm still not as confident as i would like but i am getting there and i feel coming here is helping me achieve that.