Is sexual hullucination effective in lessoning tension ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by oedipusqi, Nov 23, 2005.

1. oedipusqi

oedipusqi New Member

Life is not easy as we say or imagine . If you want to build your righteous house at the site of destruction , you should go through the weather-beaten journey with no complain , no hail at all . At the price of somewhat fruit in your hand , tension always clasps each day in your life . So am I one of those victims .

One day I found that sexual imagination or daydream would put a stop to the iron wall of spasmodic occupation . To certain degree , it has taken effect to give me freedom for a while . But after a while , all resumed the same as before . Tension rooted in the bossoms has involuntarily surged through in my brain , and often affected my routine work .

How do I do to release such tention , then take back vitality , all goes on in normal form .

Could you give me some advice from your experience ?

2. teamster145

Gold Member

Huh? Too deep for me.

3. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

Dont mean to be rude or anything but.. Try asking your question again when you havent had so much coffie ok?

I am going to take a shot in the dark here and try and interpret.. (Whatever that was) to mean how do people release tension....

Well one way is to masterbait.. The other is to do something else that you really enjoy.. Noone here can tell you specificaly what will release tension for you.. You have to find that out for yourself.

4. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

woops dbl post... sorry

5. oedipusqi

oedipusqi New Member

participators will be appreciated here

Our society take sex serious , though it's been changed a lot for dacades of years , but open talk about it still remain something of taboo . On the surface , our community seems stable and motionless , another wave have been drifting in different direction . The trend especially enbodied in youths .

As a middle-aged male , I like others should take on more duties and responsibles ; however, we always go along with tension for ever , physical and mental .

In this sense, I want to exchange opionins about tips to release tension with anyone suffering such tension .

6. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

Ok.. here is a tip for you..

Find yourself a woman/man/blowupdoll/etc.. what ever floats your boat..

And have some fun.. It sure sounds like you need to release a lot of tension... I know i do after reading your post.. (i think ill go punch a punching bag for a while) << See thats a tension reliver...

7. Thorn

Gold Member

In this life there will always be tension. But some of us and all of us sometimes let tension have too much attention. Like others said in the thread, you just have to find what relieves it for you. :ugh

8. teamster145

Gold Member

Hey Dave when you are done with that bag I would like to borrow it.

9. oedipusqi

oedipusqi New Member

All threads , all attendants reserve my thanksgivings during the period of Thanksgiving Day .

First of all , I'm one of mainlander of China . But , as sharing broard common ground as human being in our global village , we always face the same question in common such as sexual moral , sexual relation between opposite gendre , sexual behavior in connection with cultural background , etc .

In our society , Confucius has hold a leading role for thousand years . Even though we are changed a lot in 19th century , and dictator Mao Zedong carried out a series of movements against it and tried to erupt it from our society , everyone see that Confucius still takes control our life in all sides . On the other hand , after decades of reform and open-up , young generation intended to lead a life similar to the wetsters . In addition to the rapid transition to modernization, urbernization, young chaps are open to all things , including the serious taboo as sex .

Monogamy may be the only option for us , but it also results in some byproducts in the process framing various life by only one standard.

For example , if one spouse lost the ability to sex with her/his partner in a short term or long term , how to keep their marriage and do no harm to their children , so do to natural desire .

That is a paradoxical rub .

10. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

no problem mate :) But the way things are looking i just might hang onto it for a while.. :eyes :eyes :eyes :eyes

oedipusqi ..... Um... OooooK.....:uhh: :uhh: