Is sex an important part of your holiday celebrations?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by johnnyangel694u, Dec 20, 2012.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Do you look forward to it? Do you plan it? Is it a big deal? Is it special?

2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

hell yeah! Holiday sex is hot! Especially when you spend all day with your prim and proper families, and you get to come home and go wild! Booze is usually involved...

3. Meee

Gold Member

Just three words:

New Years Eve

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I usually try to make it special on the holidays. I got a surprise for him this year.

5. sandwich

Gold Member

Do you look forward to it? Do you plan it? Is it a big deal? Is it special?

Those questions are making me laugh...long story....I will spare you.

The short answers to the first two questions...YES and YES...since the end of September.

The short answer to the second two questions....it better damn well be!

6. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

HELL YES! sex is a hugeee part. :)

i love being able to have drunk sex, and be able to just go crazy with my man <3

7. almostthere

Gold Member

Ive had sex every new years eve for 21 years. The wife is supersticios and believes if we miss one its bad luck.
    and i ask for that special place for my christmas present. You know the one?

8. sandwich

Gold Member

Maybe that's why my bf wants to have New Year's Eve be our start date (for penetration). It was going to be Christmas, but we will be very busy, and I have a feeling he doesn't want the first time to be at my parents' house. It never occurred to me that would be a deterrent because I am ready NOW...it doesn't matter where. And why we can't do it between Christmas and New Year's Eve is a mystery to me.

So the sex gods saw this move to New Year's Eve coming, because my Christmas plan would have been foiled anyway. I was going to sing a dirty version of Santa Baby complete with my naughty Christmas elf costume from Halloween and a sluttly little dance. I have yet to develop a rocker chick rasp in my voice (sigh) but I can pull off a pouty voice. It would have been easy to channel a Roxie Hart from Chicago or an Adelaide from Guys and Dolls (I used to be involved in musical theater).

I was up most of the night finishing a work project so I can take most of next week and this afternoon off, and because of that I only got maybe three hours of sleep. (Shhh...don't tell Mrcock...he may scold me for getting inadequate rest.) When I woke up I felt it...the telltale tickle in the back of my throat and upper chest aka the onset of my almost annual bout of laryngitis (managed to skip last year). It's the type where you feel totally fine but you can barely talk. By Christmas Eve I will be almost voiceless which might make some people in my family happy.

OMG...I have become obsessed with knowing when to use hyphens...does telltale have a hyphen? Please don't feed this nonsense by giving me an answer.

I wish y'all a happy holiday fucking or two or ten!

9. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Really no. Usually family around and to tired for sex.

10. rileyjane

We dont plan sex hardly ever, i love to be spontaneous... but almost always have sex on the holidays.. Especially New Years Eve , drunk sex....... And i always try to something reallly fun or different for his birthday!! Surprises are great! Merry Christmas to all

11. Essene

Gold Member

I neither celebrate holidays nor birthdays.

So no. Sex is not part of my holiday celebrations.

12. BufferMan

BufferMan Banned

Nah not really. I've gotten laid once in 3 years. I guess I'll be visiting my right hand.

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yep, any free time away from work and sex is in the mix; it is our foremost entertainment!

14. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Nope, too busy on the actual dates to include sex as part of the holiday celebration.